Favorite Bathrooms? Least Favorite Bathrooms?

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Just had a thought, what bathroom (area/themed/etc.) is your favorite at WDW?

Mine are Rainforest Cafes because it is in my favorite restaurant at DAK and Raglan Road because of the ongoing Irish music/jokes (which I can never understand for some reason) that are constantly played while in the bathroom.

Weird question I know, but you know you miss WDW when you are missing the bathrooms.

Schneewittchen

Sometimes it's not the bathroom itself, but the associations you have with it.

Top Ten Toilet Highlights

1. The Boardwalk concierge/reception area. Just lovely potties. Spotless, private, more executive washroom than overflowing trench, everything a toilet aspires to be.

2. MK New Fantasyland - Behind Gaston's Tavern. Immaculate, empty potties.

3. The restrooms between Pioneer Hall and the Trail's End Restaurant at Ft. Wilderness are great. Clean, lightly used and for me, always associated with either the Hoop Dee Doo Revue or a relaxing Mickey waffle breakfast. Really any Ft. Wilderness restroom is a joy.

4. On the ground floor of the Polynesian, by Capt. Cook's there's another set of restrooms that I frequent. Again, they're clean, only slightly busy and I associate them with getting a Dole Whip for dessert and wandering out to the beach to watch the Electrical Water Pageant or fireworks.

5. Before entering EPCOT, kind of between the bus stop and the monorail exit, there's another lightly used restroom. With little kids, we always stop to pee before getting in the lines to enter. I suppose it's the anticipation.

6. Another EPCOT spot, the Odyssey restrooms. Again lightly used and the place we stop before the long trek back to our resort after Illuminations.

7. Final EPCOT spot, the restrooms behind Imagination. No one goes there. Empty.

8. MK Main Street toilets near City Hall. In the early AM, it's pretty busy, but two things. Last time I used it, it was a little dated, maybe retro early 90's Disney. The feels. And the anticipation of starting a day at MK.

9. MK Main Street again - toilets between Casey's Corner and Crystal Palace. Again, lightly used. Just a great place to fill a water bottle, sit down and rest.

10. MK Tomorrowland between CoP and Space Mountain. Strangely, lightly used toilets....

Intestinal disappointments

1. The world's fanciest loo - the Tangled Toilets. Theming doesn't save it from being overcrowded and dirty at all times.

2. MK Fantasyland circus toilets - wet, filthy, smelly, crowded. Bleck. Newness doesn't save it from grossness.

3. Disney Springs Marketplace toilets by Once Upon a Toy - again wet, filthy, smelly, crowded. Double - barf.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Tangled bathrooms! I literally linger there to listen to the music loop.

I'm also fond of the ones in Beach Club lobby.
I really need to make sure I take in the atmosphere of the Tangled Bathrooms next time. I seem to keep missing out the big hype because of all the happy kiddos running around.

belledream

I really need to make sure I take in the atmosphere of the Tangled Bathrooms next time. I seem to keep missing out the big hype because of all the happy kiddos running around.
It can definitely get busy in the afternoon, but I absolutely love that area! The music, the lantern (both hanging and post), and the sound of the waterfall by Rapunzel's Tower...yup, a Disney bathroom can be a happy place!

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

I've thought about making a thread about this myself but never have. Depending on which "number" I'd say the one at the noodle station is my favorite because no one ever seems to know it's there when the noodle station isn't in season. So if you ever need an extended stay in the bathroom that is usually one where you can go and count on not having someone beating the door down. Highly recommended. LOL! Other than that I would say the one at Cinderella's Royal Table. I have a hilarious story about that one too. I was eating breakfast there one morning and went to pee real quick and there was a guy in a stall that must have just baaaaaaarely made it and he was reaaaaally happy to be there and was literally moaning in relief for the 3 or so minutes I was in there. I was hurting trying to hold in the laughter. I will never go in the bathroom again for the rest of my life without remembering that moment. I'm sure that guy won't either. LOL!

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Other than that I would say the one at Cinderella's Royal Table. I have a hilarious story about that one too. I was eating breakfast there one morning and went to pee real quick and there was a guy in a stall that must have just baaaaaaarely made it and he was reaaaaally happy to be there and was literally moaning in relief for the 3 or so minutes I was in there. I was hurting trying to hold in the laughter. I will never go in the bathroom again for the rest of my life without remembering that moment. I'm sure that guy won't either. LOL!
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
giphy.gif

Simba's Mom

Just had a thought, what bathroom (area/themed/etc.) is your favorite at WDW?

Mine are Rainforest Cafes because it is in my favorite restaurant at DAK and Raglan Road because of the ongoing Irish music/jokes (which I can never understand for some reason) that are constantly played while in the bathroom.

Weird question I know, but you know you miss WDW when you are missing the bathrooms.

Only a Disney fanatic like me would ask that kind of question! And, of course, I have my favorites, all at hotels. There are two at Beach Club that I love-one between the lobby and the Marketplace, the other is between Cape May and Ariel's. I also like the ones at AKL-Jambo, and OKW (next to Olivia's). My least favorite is in WS, next to Morocco. The only one in any park that I like a lot is at Rafiki's Planet Watch.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
My all time favorite bathroom in WDW is the one next to Pirates because it's always empty and I don't have to wait in a line :geek: The one in EPCOT near Imagination is good too.

There's actually a blog about this topic in case you've never seen it lol - www.wdwlooreview.com
Pirates! Yes, I like those bathrooms, although the floors always seem to be wet to me like it just rained in them...or they got blasted by a water cannon:D

LeighM

My favorite resort bathroom so far would have to be the one outside of Sanaa.

My least favorite park bathroom would have to be the one shared between 50s Prime Time and Hollywood and Vine. There has always been a long line, it's crowded, and messy.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
I think my least favorite bathroom is the one in DAK that smacked dab in the midst of an outside restaurant picnic area (I have no idea what the restaurant is called), but there is like only 4 stalls and always a long line

Bacon

I love these ones
  1. Tangled - wonderful theming, clean, nice, calm
  2. Norway - Peaceful, quiet, ok theming
  3. Imagination! - Quiet, clean, extremely under used, Great music
  4. MK bus stop- quiet, clean, lightly used

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom