Favorite Bar

tmm7899

I was just wondering what everybody's favorite bar is? I think that if I had to pick one it would be Jellyrolls. That is a great one especially on tues when it is free for cast members!

tmm7899

Original Poster
I just thought of another place that is fun to get a couple of drinks at. I went to this one with a couple of friends after work one day. It is the Tune in Lounge at the Prime Time Cafe. It has a great atmosphere and sometimes the streetsmophere performers come in and do skits it was a lot of fun.

Upvote 0

Nifty

does this count?

The Adventurer's Club in the Library during one of their shows is pretty fun. I myself have "jumped up for Jinkies." I also bought the monkey heads there. They are evil, but led to a most enjoyable evening.

How about Rainforest Cafe? Can't beat that atmosphere with a stick.

Upvote 0

OldKeyWest24

my fav are 3-

1.) The Gurgling Suitase-(old key west) the bartenders know us by name..lol

2.) Prime Time Cafe Bar-VERY fun to get away from the crowds

3.) Polynesian- that one is sooo nice...and i luv the umbrellas..lol

susie

Upvote 0

Smee

We always have a good time in the Rose-n-Crown Pub (United Kingdom)

The best bar that isn't there anymore was "The Catwalk" in MGM. Anyone remember it?

Upvote 0

James123

Account Suspended
Best Bar at WDW

From November 30 thru December 5 (perhaps another week, if I like it) the best bar in WDW will be in my room at the AKL. We start serving about 4:00 PM.

Upvote 0

tmm7899

Original Poster
In all truth I guess that I like going to all of them. I have tried all of the ones mentioned except for the one at old key west.

Upvote 0

disney_chic

I remember..

I remember the old "Catwalk" bar at MGM. Everytime I am there I still double check to see if it is open or not. It was a great place to hang out and watch what was going on downstairs.

My favorite bar is the Outer Rim in the Contemporary for the Crystal Blue martinis. :slurp:

A close second would be the Polynesian and third, the lounge in Wilderness Lodge.

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

tmm7899

Original Poster
I forgot this one when I was naming some of my favorites. Another good "bar" to visit is World Showcase. My roommates took me there for my 21st birthday. It is a lot harder then it looks to go all the way around the world. :)

Upvote 0

Magic Maniacs

Our favorite bar is the Prime Time Cafe Bar, but for a totally different kind of experience; has any one out there been able to drink around the world at Epcot? We began our beer tasting adventure in Canada and made it to Mexico skipping the wine in France and Italy. We decided to film ourselves accomplishing our goal. Somewhere between Italy and Africa I accidentally turned on the infrared function on our camcorder . Needless to say most of the film was a green hue which pretty much matched how we felt the next day. :hammer: :hurl: :dazzle:

Upvote 0

Scooter

I like the bar at the Comtemporary Resort. I think it's called The Outer Rim.
It's on the 4th floor. Thats the same floor as the shops, so my wife does all the souvineer shopping while I sip cold beer and watch sports on TV.
I also like it because it's just a bar. There's no theme, no noisey music playing, no characters running around getting in your face. You can just sit down in cool air-condtioning, have a quiet cocktail, and relax after a long, hot day of running around the parks. :p

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom