Favorite attraction version magic kingdom!!!

Crazy Harry

Original Poster
You may be confused by the title so i will explain. Most magic kingdom parks have many same attractions but different versions of them. And many people have their favorite version if they have been to more than one of the parks.

So i figured we could build our own magic kingdom park with our favorite versions of each attraction.

Here are the rules. I will be the mediator. I will start with one attraction/land and it will be voted on. The first version to get ten votes will win and then i will decide another attraction to be voted on. Only currently existing attractions will be used. All eligable attractions with only one version will be thrown in a pool where only a few will be chosen.

any questions, just ask.

The first attraction to be voted on is big thunder mountain.

tomm4004

Of the four, Paris is my favourite.

(Being on the island gives it a flair, and the tunnel at the end where you return to the mainland is so fast I thought the train was actually out of control).

Wilt Dasney

I would think this would be a tough one to get "honest" results on, since the number of users who have been to all (5?) Magic Kingdoms is bound to be low.

Crazy Harry

Original Poster
Paris is my vote too.

Where is everyone? I thought this would be a fun idea determining the best version of each magic kingdom ride. Maybe this is better off in imagineering. I dunno. :veryconfu

Crazy Harry

Original Poster
Wilt Dasney said:
I would think this would be a tough one to get "honest" results on, since the number of users who have been to all (5?) Magic Kingdoms is bound to be low.

I know it may be difficult, but i know their are many who have been to most of the parks and also many who at the very least have a general idea what the others are like from photos and guest reviews. And I would not hold it against anyone to play who has only been to two and decide between those.

I've never been to paris but i picked their big thunder because of the pictures i've seen and the reviews i've heard.

Magicmyway

That's crazy.... anyone who would go to all 5 MK... is very lucky and I am so envious of them... Thats true dedication hehe but I think Ill stay with the one in Florida!

OliveMcFly

POTC - Disneyland. I don't remember all that much but I do remember it was longer. It's the thing I remember most from DL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom