Favorite at Epcot

Phonedave

A toss up

Le Chefs de France - for food

Germany Biergarten - for atmosphere and "party" mood

Akershus - Because they have food that I miss and that I can't allways get (knuckelost cheese for example )

-dave

Phonedave

Another vote for Le Cellier here... I see a possible trend lol

Not to disparage anyones likes or dislikes, but I still fail to see what is so all fired great about Le Cellier

Everytime I ask, I get told one of the following

The cheese soup - yes, it's quite good, but one soup alone does not a good restaruant make.

The pretzel bread - It is a soft pretzel in stick form. Not what I would call somthing to write home about.

The steak - They have a strip and a filet. Stick the two together and you have a porterhouse. It was good steak when I had it. Again, good, not somthing I would rave over.

The creme brulee - In my opinion creme brulee has been done to death. To have it on the menu is not very inventive. Theirs is tasty, but just as tasty as the 25 other places on property that serve some version it.

Again, it's a good place, but I just don't see the hype. Maybe the two times I have gone, they have been off their game? Maybe because I was expecting so much, it could not live up to my expectations? Everyone seems to rave about it. I'll give it another try next time (if I can get in) and maybe it will live up to the hype then.

-dave

wvdisneyfamily

Well, L'originale alfredo di roma was. However, that's not there now. I'm going to have to say Coral Reef. The food is okay, but I love the atmosphere. I also love Le Cellier.

wdwmemories

I would vote for Les Chefs de France, but with so many votes for Canada I'm think I'll have to change my plans on my next trip.
Aside from the cheese soup that so many people rave about, what makes Le Cellier so wonderful?

Well I don't remember where I ate when I went in '93 at age 10.
When I was there earlier this year we ate at both Le Celier and Garden Grill. I liked both.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom