Favorite Animatronic

Jasonflz

Original Poster
What is your favorite Audio Animatronic used on any attraction?

-Mine is the Yeti Animatronic from Expedition Everest.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
To me the animatronic that epitomizes Disney Imagineering and the AA program would be Abe Lincoln at the Hall of Presidents.

A whole attraction staring animatronics...gotta admire the technology of the day.

yeti

What is your favorite Audio Animatronic used on any attraction?

-Mine is the Yeti Animatronic from Expedition Everest.

If it actually was still animatronic, it would be mine too.

It certainly tops my list of favorite decorative structures though.

wdwfan100

I like the AA in the American Adveture. All the scenes are great. But Ben Franklin walking up stairs, that to me just wins.

sueuk

I love the American Adventure too. Can anyone remember Lucky the roaming dinosaur in Animal Kingdom a few years ago - that was good.

NiarrNDisney

Figment mostly because he is one of my favorite characters otherwise I like Mr. Potato Head
I have always wanted to see Lucky and Wall-E, Maybe one day.

goodtimes5286

:lol:

You mean Simulated Intelligence Robotics. SIR for short.

He wasn't a guard back then.
yeah, he was the pimp that B**** slapped skippy.......... "indefinately"

seriously though, the 2 things i miss the most from that ride are the "indefinately" and "bon voyage" that dude had the COOLEST synthized voice!

TheDisneyMagic

I am another vote for either Figment as he is my favourite character or S.I.R as it was such a well written preshow with some great lines, by the way goodtimes5286 do a search for Tim Curry, he was the voice actor for this role.

goodtimes5286

I am another vote for either Figment as he is my favourite character or S.I.R as it was such a well written preshow with some great lines, by the way goodtimes5286 do a search for Tim Curry, he was the voice actor for this role.
awwww i did and i know that guy! now i have a face with the voice. SIR will never sound the same again.....:(

But in all seriousness i never thought that dude was a good actor, but as a voice actor, hes one of the BEST at Disney (him and the jungle cruise guy, idk his name though)

EDIT:Wow my 1st wikipedia edit....that was WAY too easy (adding SIR to his list of voice acting adventures), i dont trust wikipedia at ALL anymore.

One time I was using it for a bio2 project and I had to report on some type of bee or flying beetle. And at the very end of defense mechanisms after camo, stinger, etc. wiki had "It has also been known to rape predators attempting to attack them". I didnt put it in the report but i asked a kid in my class, b/c hey, you never know.....

Dragonrider1227

LUCKY THE DINOSAUR!!! :D
Coming second would be the Native American in The American Adventure. Just his commanding presence awed me.
I also like the Jack Sparrow animatronic at the end of POTC

WDW1991

I think i would vote for Jack from PotC. The first time i went on it after the refurb and he popped his head out of the barrel...:eek: I thought it was a real guy (i think the low light added to that) but still i thought it was great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom