Fave snacks at WDW?

Kennedyrapunzel

Original Poster
hey fabulous people!
I’m going back to WDW next year and have the DP. What are your fave snacks to get on the DP? Or any snacks worth paying for?

:)

Schneewittchen

I forgot a couple of other honorable mentions - also DP snacks I believe.

Frozen carbonated slushies at the the Lunching Pad.
Dole whips at Aloha Isle.
Chocolate Croissant and LeFou's Brew at Gaston's Tavern.

Occasional Guest

The Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich from Dinobites quick serve at Animal Kingdom. 2 full sized cookies with choice of Ice Cream flavor. My wife says it's plenty of snack to share. I disagree as I don't want to share it. Get your own. :hungry:

Notes from Neverland

If it's chilly, a combination of hot cocoa and the giant cinnamon roll from Gaston's Tavern in Magic Kingdom is pretty amazing. If it's not colder, cut out the cocoa and you still have a winner.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
If it's chilly, a combination of hot cocoa and the giant cinnamon roll from Gaston's Tavern in Magic Kingdom is pretty amazing. If it's not colder, cut out the cocoa and you still have a winner.
Was at Gaston’s last weekend and hot cocoa was no longer on the menu. :(

Disney4family

upload_2017-12-12_15-30-57.jpeg
An orange is a fruit. Fruit is a healthy snack. :)

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Mickey ice cream, fresh caramel popcorn from Big Top Souvenirs (I don't care what my dentist says about caramel and fillings) and a Dole Whip, especially the adult version in Animal Kingdom.

NiarrNDisney

Some of my favorite snacks:

MK - Cheshire Cat Tail (Cheshire Cafe), Dole Whip Float (Aloha Isle), Eggrolls (Adventureland Eggroll Cart), Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich (Plaza Ice Cream Parlor), Pepper Jack Pretzel (Lunching Pad)

Epcot - Baklava (Morocco), Curry Chicken Pockets (Joy of Tea), Kakigori (Kabuki Cafe), Napoleon (Les Halles), Nudel Gratin (Sommerfest), Peach Cobbler (Liberty Inn), Troll Horn (Kringla Bakeri)

DHS - Cream cheese stuffed Pretzel (Pretzel Palooza)

DAK
- Baked Mac & Cheeses (Eight Spoon Cafe), Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich (Dino Bites) Seasoned Fries w/ Tzatziki sauce (mr. Kamal's)

Resorts - Beignets (Sassagoula Floatworks POFQ), Dole Whip Float (Pineapple Lanai Poly), Shave Ice (Okalani's Poly), Tie-dyed Cheesecake (Everything Pop POP), Zebra Domes (Mara AKL)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom