Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Hong Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shangahi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DisneyKid239

Original Poster
Was wondering what everyones favorite park is and why??

Just curious to why you guys like a certain park over another and had to squeeze some of them together.

Marc Davis Fan

I had the opportunity to visit DisneySea last year, and it absolutely blew my mind. Imagine the detail of DAK at a scale bigger than Epcot, and you'll have an idea of what it's like. If you ever have the chance to go, DO IT. Sooner rather than later, because IPs are starting to take over and mess up the near-perfect theming. Just use the crowd calendar recommended by TDR Explorer to make sure you go on a quiet day, or you'll see crowds and queues like you've never seen. Journey to the Center of the Earth, and the entire Mysterious Island area - brilliant.

Last edited:

NelleBelle

Disneyland! It has better theming in it's Fantasyland (as well as better and more rides in that land), their space mountain doesn't feel like you need to visit a chiropractor after riding (and you get to ride side-by-side), better POTC (and has Blue Bayou), and the incredible theming of New Orleans Square. I could go on and on about the different rides that MK doesn't have. Also, love that it's on the West Coast and easier for us to get to.

JIMINYCR

Have only had the opportunity to see the FL parks but of those MK is favored the most. It has the biggest variety of entertainment, attractions and themed lands than any of the others. Even with the planned expansions I cant see me changing my mind. Theres such a variety of things that can keep my interest all day and evening. If they only had a larger range of quality dining I'd say it was bordering on perfection.

Mickey5150

Epcot will always be my favorite. From the different festivals throughout the year to the 11 countries with so many hidden details. It's a place I can just walk around for hours, enjoying so many different foods and drinks, and just enjoy life. Whether they add IPs(which I love) or not it still is a theme park unlike any other in the world.

KBLovedDisney

Magic Kingdom. Why? Here is my list:

- Main Street USA
---> The smell of the confectionery, the Emporium with all of the shinies and the Swarovski Crystal Castle that is always on display; oh and the Railroad of course

- Cinderella Castle
---> Along with the just the magical creation that is a castle, there is Cinderella's Royal Table and Cinderella's Suite (which I hope to one day get to at least get a tour of)

- Tomorrowland
---> TTA, CoP, SM
------>Space Mountain, the queue decor, the queue music, the queue special effects, the ride itself

(I am missing Disney World this morning. :()

- Adventureland
---> PoC, ETR

- Fantasyland (the original one)
---> IASW, PP, PhilM

- Frontierland
---> SplashM, BTTR, The Country Bear Jamboree

- Liberty Square
---> HM

giphy.gif

danyoung56

Epcot for me, mostly for the great dining, the fine drinkin' in the Rose & Crown, IllumiNations, and a quiet walk around the lagoon after the crowds have rushed out. Pure magic!

cheezbat

Definitely Disneyland...but that's because I've been to the US parks only. I'm sure in a few years after visits to Tokyo Disneysea and Disneyland Paris this could change...

Rumrunner

All of our Disney vacations centered around our kids and now our grandkids. Therefore my vote is for MK- It is an amazing place for young kids-themes, rides, atmosphere, and cleanliness. It is magic and the faces of excitement and joy on the kids says it all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom