Fav. Disney Park

Which is your favorite Disney Theme-park?

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • EPCOT

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Disney-MGM Studios

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Disneyland

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Disney's California Adventure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disneyland Paris

• Disneyland Toyko

• Total voters

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Walt Disney Studios Florida is my most favorite Disney theme park. I have only gone to WDW as of now but by 2003 I will have visited Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure as well. I like the Studios because of the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster and Fantasmic!. There are also a number of rides I love down there.

lnsemsf

My favorite Disney park doesn't exist anymore. My favorite park was the original Epcot Center, before all the changes happened. Spaceship earth, Universe of Energy, Horizons, World Of Motion, Journey in to Imagination (with Captain EO in the magic eye theater) and Kraft's The Land. Unfortunatly, very little of that remains, and most of what is left has been changed. Epcot's not been the same in years!

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by lnsemsf
My favorite Disney park doesn't exist anymore. My favorite park was the original Epcot Center, before all the changes happened. Spaceship earth, Universe of Energy, Horizons, World Of Motion, Journey in to Imagination (with Captain EO in the magic eye theater) and Kraft's The Land. Unfortunatly, very little of that remains, and most of what is left has been changed. Epcot's not been the same in years!

I agree... although I still think that the atmosphere of Epcot is like no other park. I love the futuristic city/community them & atmosphere that Epcot has. Plus World Showcase is an experience that is not duplicated any where else on property.

Magic Kingdom is my second choice.... just because it is Magic Kingdom!!

disneydentist

To me the Magic kingdom is the best. It has the most "classic" Disney rides of any of the FL parks. With attractions like Pirates, jungle, Haunted, Space, Splash, Big Thunder, and Buzz, how can you beat it.:cool:

wdwrules

magic kingdom has to be my favorite because it has all the classic disney characters and rides plus i love having to take a monorail to get there. it has splash mountain, space mountain, pirates and the greatest ride of all time the HAUNTED MANSION.plus just the feeling you get once you enter is magic

DDPGambit

Epcot...
The atmosphere, maybe?
I really dunno why it is. I like alot more of the rides at MK, but, for some reason Epcot holds a place in my heart.
Maybe its cos my first toy that my parents ever bought for me(b4 i was born) was a Figment plush....hmmm.

Horizons Nut

When I was younger, it always used to be the Magic Kingdom. But now, my most favorite park is EPCOT Center. The music, the architecture, the sights, the attractions - all of this create a very unique experience for me that I ALWAYS look forward to each time I visit. Besides, I love taking the monorail from the TTC to EPCOT... man, what I wouldn't give to be able to drive one of the wdw monorails......

MGM

I like MGM. My whole family is a fan of EPCOT but I like MGM.
Perhaps its because of the show business, and my dream was to be a director, or Producer. I also love Live broadcasting.

It always has been my favorite park, even before ToT and RnRC.

I used to love it when they had The backstage tour, and then part 2. Where you follow Roger Rabits foot prints to the "Inside the Magic." They used to have the part where you go in and see people editing video, and the computer graphics dept. I remember when I went they were making the wreath with ears that was to go in the corner of the screen for the Very Mery Christmas special on TV. That was in like 93.

When they took that part out of the tour, I was so upset:mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom