Fate of DLP Star Tours

Robbiem

Original Poster
With Star Wars Galaxy Edge coming to the WDSP what do we think will happen to star tours over in Disneyland park? The ride hasnt long been upgraded so i could see it hanging around longer than the rumored rethemes of star tours in California and florida plus its in a different park so like we have multiple toy story attractions in different parks we could have multiple star wars ones in different parks.

If the ride was rethemed im not sure what youd go with. With Marvel going into the studios Iorn Man or Guardians wouldnt be a good fit - maybe something based on wall e or tron, or heaven forbid an original idea!

Indy_UK

From the concept art of Paris’ galaxies edge, to me it looks like they are moving the X-Wing from Star Tours over there. Could be totally wrong but it could be a way of saving money if Star Tours is eventually going to go

LondonTom

Bodywars 2.0 ;)

But I guess in reality, it could be entirely re-purposed and the land used for a brand new ride when they shut it? Guess it depends what happens in Florida and if that theme could be brought over to Discoveryland

rickreptile

with rumors of a tron coaster coming, they could make a modern scifi styled area at the back of tomorrowland, so the style of jules verne and the new rides are seperate. a simulator with wall-e would be a great idea, flying around space with eve and wall-e flying beside you, the queue line could be decorated as the axiom

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom