FastPasses at 60 days

scottriehm

Original Poster
I haven't bought our park tickets yet. I am waiting until we get closer to our trip in December. My question is, can I still book our FastPasses at 60 days without having our annual passes linked to our account? If I can't, can I buy the annual passes now, and link them to the account but not activate them until the start of our trip? We have a trip planned for Christmas, and again for spring break in March, but can't decide if we want to go again for Thanksgiving or Christmas next year, and obviously, don't want them expiring well before we go for the holidays next year. Thanks for any help.

nickys

Premium Member
I haven't bought our park tickets yet. I am waiting until we get closer to our trip in December. My question is, can I still book our FastPasses at 60 days without having our annual passes linked to our account? If I can't, can I buy the annual passes now, and link them to the account but not activate them until the start of our trip? We have a trip planned for Christmas, and again for spring break in March, but can't decide if we want to go again for Thanksgiving or Christmas next year, and obviously, don't want them expiring well before we go for the holidays next year. Thanks for any help.

You cannot book FPs without valid tickets linked in MDE.

You can buy the APs now and link them. That will allow you to book FPs on them. You activate them in person at any of the parks or DS, and that's when they start.

Once they're linked, you can also use them to get any AP discounts on your resort, tours, online shopping etc. If you do get an AP discount, they would ask to see them at some point after check-in. It's fine to say "I'm going to activate them tomorrow" and they will just ask you to go to the front desk with them.

scottriehm

Original Poster
You cannot book FPs without valid tickets linked in MDE.

You can buy the APs now and link them. That will allow you to book FPs on them. You activate them in person at any of the parks or DS, and that's when they start.

Once they're linked, you can also use them to get any AP discounts on your resort, tours, online shopping etc. If you do get an AP discount, they would ask to see them at some point after check-in. It's fine to say "I'm going to activate them tomorrow" and they will just ask you to go to the front desk with them.
So I'm assuming I can just activate them at check in?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom