Fastpass + without MYW package

star77kc

Original Poster
Fastpass+ dummy here! :) Will I be able to use it with just an annual pass and room only? I booked everything seperately. Will I still get bands, and be able to pick attractions for Fastpass + in advance? Sorry. I am so lost!

Rob562

Fastpass+ dummy here! :) Will I be able to use it with just an annual pass and room only? I booked everything seperately. Will I still get bands, and be able to pick attractions for Fastpass + in advance? Sorry. I am so lost!

Short answer: yes. (Presuming that your resort and travel dates are during the testing)

-Rob

star77kc

Original Poster
Short answer: yes. (Presuming that your resort and travel dates are during the testing)

-Rob
Thanks. How do we know when the are testing, and when is it supposed to be the norm? I think I read somewhere that AOA wasn't a part of the testing, is that correct?

diz4ever

When is the testing taking place in Nov and at what resort hotels ? We are staying at the Pop Nov 23-30. I called and cant get a straight awnser. This magic band looks like a trainwreck.

stillgoofy

We have AP's and will be staying onsite for only one night at Pop on 11/9 but I was able to get Magic Bands and schedule Fastpass+ for 7 days.

Ariel484

We have APs and room only reservations for November at POFQ and I ordered our bands (haven't gotten them yet, I'm guessing they'll ship out end of next week) and made Fastpass+ selections. It popped up when I logged in to My Disney Experience.

star77kc

Original Poster
We have APs and room only reservations for November at POFQ and I ordered our bands (haven't gotten them yet, I'm guessing they'll ship out end of next week) and made Fastpass+ selections. It popped up when I logged in to My Disney Experience.
Do I have to ORDER them, or do they automatically send them?

ratherbeinwdw

Thanks. How do we know when the are testing, and when is it supposed to be the norm? I think I read somewhere that AOA wasn't a part of the testing, is that correct?
AOA is testing. I've already ordered bands and set our fastpass+ for November 14th -18th. I did not have to do online checkin. All is needed was our resort reservation and our AP's. I was also able to order for our friends who are going with us. They just had regular tickets.

star77kc

Original Poster
AOA is testing. I've already ordered bands and set our fastpass+ for November 14th -18th. I did not have to do online checkin. All is needed was our resort reservation and our AP's. I was also able to order for our friends who are going with us. They just had regular tickets.
Our trip is nov. 1st-9th. I'm going to buy our APs this weekend. Should I be able to set up mine after that? My Disney Experience does show Fastpass+, but asks for ticket confirmation.

star77kc

Original Poster
There is not a list for November, however everyone I know of that is booked for November has been able to get a magic band once they do online check in.
Am I correct in thinking you can't do online check in until 10 days out? Is that enough time for them to send them?

ninjaprincesst

Our trip is nov. 1st-9th. I'm going to buy our APs this weekend. Should I be able to set up mine after that? My Disney Experience does show Fastpass+, but asks for ticket confirmation.

Yes just link your passes then do your online check in and you should be good to go to do your fast pass+ and be able to customize your magic bands.

star77kc

Original Poster

Yes just link your passes then do your online check in and you should be good to go to do your fast pass+ and be able to customize your magic bands.
Wow. I should have already had this set up. It would be nice if maybe Disney would tell you these things when you book your room. Hey..does anyone know is you can Fastpass+ lunch at BOG? One last question. When I go to make my Fastpass selections, can I get one for everyone in my party? Thanks guys!

ninjaprincesst

Yes, you can make fastpass+ for everyone in your party as long as they are linked to your mme account. Yes BOG is available for fastpass+

ratherbeinwdw

Yes. But, you'll need to put in the long number on the bottom left corner on the back of the green voucher when you get it.
That will be your id until you actually arrive onsite and turn it in for your regular ap. It will show under your reservations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom