FastPass/Rider Swap

Shawn15p

Original Poster
How does it work if we want to go on say Space Mountain, which myself, daughter and wife will want to go on. Do I only need 2 fast passes for either me or my wife and then my daughter and then get a rider swap when we go in ?

And if so, I would be left with 2 fast passes, what If i don't use those, how will I be able to get a 4th fast pass after we do our first 3 rides ? My son is 40 in so he won't be able to do the rides that require 44in.

Thanks

PrincessL

You would only need 2 FP in that scenario to do rider switch. All of f you would need to be present for the first ride to see that your other child is not tall enough. Then I would use the other 2 FP at something around there like Buzz Light Year so when DD rides the 2nd time the other two in your party can go on that.

Shawn15p

Original Poster
You would only need 2 FP in that scenario to do rider switch. All of f you would need to be present for the first ride to see that your other child is not tall enough. Then I would use the other 2 FP at something around there like Buzz Light Year so when DD rides the 2nd time the other two in your party can go on that.

Great thank you so much !

Shawn15p

Original Poster

Sorry. But the the parent that doesn't ride first. Do they have to immediately get back in line as soon as the others come out ?

Cosmic Commando

Sorry. But the the parent that doesn't ride first. Do they have to immediately get back in line as soon as the others come out ?
In the fall of 2015, they gave out a paper FP that was pre-printed to be a rider swap pass (even though FP+ was out in full force already). That ticket stock won't be made forever, but the idea will probably still be the same. The rider swap pass should be good at least for the rest of the day.

Just a few things to mention:
- You don't need a FP to do rider swap. You can ride standby (and, I assume, even single rider at Everest) and get the rider swap pass.
- Your daughter can ride twice at these 44" rides. She'll ride with the first parent, and then the pass is good for at least two people.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom