FastPass+ Reservation Issues

Diablo

I just went to make my FastPass selections at midnight eastern like I thought I was supposed to do, but it's only allowing until December 20th. I'm staying at and checked into a Disney resort. At first, I thought it was because it was the 30 day window for everyone, and it would change over at midnight, but it didn't. Would someone more in the know school me a bit on what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.
~D

Pixieish

I just went to make my FastPass selections at midnight eastern like I thought I was supposed to do, but it's only allowing until December 20th. I'm staying at and checked into a Disney resort. At first, I thought it was because it was the 30 day window for everyone, and it would change over at midnight, but it didn't. Would someone more in the know school me a bit on what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.
~D
FastPass+ reservation time was changed to 7am EST. :) If you are staying in a Disney Resort, you should be able to make them 60 days out from your arrival date for the length of your trip (up to 10 days).

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Nothing wrong just wrong time. It’s 7am eastern to make them online. Has not been midnight to make them for over 2 years or so. Try again at 7am eastern and you should have no issues. ;)

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

I did. I just can’t math. I need to call tomorrow.
::sigh::
I’m going back to sleep now.

:D:D:D Well its good practice for the real thing. When I get near the time for making the reservations, I'm checking the calendar, the countdown clock, the Disney memos just to be sure I've got the right date. Boy theyve made us so paranoid that we're going to miss out.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Lyn

Please help- I am unable to add any favorite FP for my children- ( Frozen - & 7 dwarfs )
Is there any way we could know the even available to FP without delete the current one same tier on same day ?
1/ I am unable to add Frozen ( Epcot ) or 7D ( MK ) without delete one same tier out - worried after deleted then unable to add in any good one
2/ Around Xmas all events / shows / firework are the same or Xmas Dec 25 is more special ?
3/ Do we need to add : firework shows as FP ? ( Jingle bell / Jingle bam - Illumination - Happy - Ever - After ) ? - sorry -- dummies in town !:facepalm::facepalm:

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
If you modify an existing fastpass, you will get a warning that your existing fastpass will be replaced. You need to ignore that warning, and you will then get to see alternative options.

Your existing fastpass will not be deleted unless you then confirm you want to make the change. If you don't want to make the change then use the back arrow keys to take you back screen by screen.

To look at FEA you will need to modify your existing tier 1 fastpass.

There's no need to add the shows as a fastpass, with the possible exception of Fantasmic. There are plenty of places to watch Illuminations at Epcot, and I'm not even sure there are fastpasses for Jingle or HEA. Save them for the rides,

Upvote 0

Lyn

If you modify an existing fastpass, you will get a warning that your existing fastpass will be replaced. You need to ignore that warning, and you will then get to see alternative options.

Your existing fastpass will not be deleted unless you then confirm you want to make the change. If you don't want to make the change then use the back arrow keys to take you back screen by screen.

To look at FEA you will need to modify your existing tier 1 fastpass.

There's no need to add the shows as a fastpass, with the possible exception of Fantasmic. There are plenty of places to watch Illuminations at Epcot, and I'm not even sure there are fastpasses for Jingle or HEA. Save them for the rides,

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom