FastPass+ Question!

Raelynie

In the Parks
No
Hello All!!

I'm hoping someone can help raise my spirits and if not at least be brutally honest with me. I have just booked our WDW trip for October of 2018. We will be arriving Monday the 22 and departing the 26th. We will be vising the parks 23-26. The problem I am having is this; I booked this rate using my Travel Agent benefits from Disney so don't get me wrong I saved a TON of money on tickets but they will not be available until my day of arrival on 10/22 at will call. :cry::cry: Do I have any shot at getting any GOOD/Lucrative FastPasses? Don't get me wrong I will take what I can get but do you think I will have any shot at the heavy hitters? 7DMT, FoP, SM, BTMRR, EE, ect? Thanks in advance for any and all help!! :cat:

Mainahman

I was just there last week, and the only fastpasses i didnt get on the fly were Flights of Passage, and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. I got everything else on the fly, and or parade/fireworks dodged to get lower lines.

Upvote 0

Raelynie

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I was just there last week, and the only fastpasses i didnt get on the fly were Flights of Passage, and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. I got everything else on the fly, and or parade/fireworks dodged to get lower lines.
Ok, awesome. That does make me feel somewhat better!

Upvote 0

Mainahman

if it helps on a whim i checked and got a frozen ever after one the night before our first day at Epcot. I was pretty impressed with myself.

Upvote 0

Raelynie

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
if it helps on a whim i checked and got a frozen ever after one the night before our first day at Epcot. I was pretty impressed with myself.
Yes! That is my plan to just keep checking periodically and keep my fingers crossed. I'm hoping some magic pixie dust will come my way! It will be nice since I at least get them a day in advance lol

Upvote 0

Mainahman

Yes! That is my plan to just keep checking periodically and keep my fingers crossed. I'm hoping some magic pixie dust will come my way! It will be nice since I at least get them a day in advance lol
That's what I did. We'd make a plan for the next day and I'd keep stalking fast pass. My wife was stalking it for day one while we drove.

Upvote 0

Raelynie

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Welcome! Maybe all mine was pixie dust, but it worked for my family, and my wife hates over planning so we had like 0 fast passes when we left for Disney.
Well hopefully I get some of that pixie dust too. I'm not generally a huge planner but this is a once in a LONG time trip for us, also my boyfriends first so I was hoping for him to experience as much as possible.

Upvote 0

Mainahman

Well hopefully I get some of that pixie dust too. I'm not generally a huge planner but this is a once in a LONG time trip for us, also my boyfriends first so I was hoping for him to experience as much as possible.
Inwas impressed at how much we did. We were there for 7 days, and only stood in 3 lines. 1 for jungle cruise, one for test track so we didn't have to do a 3rd day at Epcot, and toy story mania dope drop line. The rest we dodged parades, and got fast passes

Upvote 0

Raelynie

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Inwas impressed at how much we did. We were there for 7 days, and only stood in 3 lines. 1 for jungle cruise, one for test track so we didn't have to do a 3rd day at Epcot, and toy story mania dope drop line. The rest we dodged parades, and got fast passes
That's awesome, another reason I want to get as much as possible in is we have 4 (technically 3 1/2 due to a very late flight) park days so time is limited. Right now we have MUCH more important things we need to fund and the only reason we are doing this is because of the travel agent rate I was able to get. I was on an trip in January for an agent education program and was able to do a lot, as we had very limited free time and no pre-tickets then either, by parade dodging and EMH.

Upvote 0

Mainahman

That's awesome, another reason I want to get as much as possible in is we have 4 (technically 3 1/2 due to a very late flight) park days so time is limited. Right now we have MUCH more important things we need to fund and the only reason we are doing this is because of the travel agent rate I was able to get. I was on an trip in January for an agent education program and was able to do a lot, as we had very limited free time and no pre-tickets then either, by parade dodging and EMH.
Sounds like your going to have blast!

Upvote 0

Raelynie

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Are you traveling with someone with tickets who will be able to make their FP+?
Ok so now I do have one ticket for myself linked to MDE but my other half will not have his ticket linked. Can we make reservations for FP+ with just one of us showing tickets?

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Ok so now I do have one ticket for myself linked to MDE but my other half will not have his ticket linked. Can we make reservations for FP+ with just one of us showing tickets?
No. Everyone must have tickets linked to make FP+.
If his tickets are not linked by the time you can make your fastpasses, book yours. Then once he is linked you can try to copy yours over to his (which doesn’t work all the time, especially with popular attractions) or try to find fastpass slots that overlap your times so you can ride together during the overlap.

Upvote 0

Raelynie

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
No. Everyone must have tickets linked to make FP+.
If his tickets are not linked by the time you can make your fastpasses, book yours. Then once he is linked you can try to copy yours over to his (which doesn’t work all the time, especially with popular attractions) or try to find fastpass slots that overlap your times so you can ride together during the overlap.
Thanks so much for the insight! I appreciate it!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom