FastPass+ & My Disney Experience Itinerary

djpoore94

Original Poster
I spent an hour yesterday making FastPass+ selections for myself & my mom, it was quite the process!! Now I am having an issue with not all of them showing up in our itinerary on the My Disney Experience app or on the WDW website. At first I thought that maybe it didn't go through for some reason when I made the changes to the times I wanted (since I couldn't pick the exact time I wanted at first I had to pick one of the "suggested" groups of times and then go back and change them all to what I really wanted), but when I went back to the FastPass+ selection again my only options were to replace existing ones or change existing times. When I clicked on change, all three of my selections for the day show up there, but only one or two of them show up for three of the five days of our trip when I look at the itinerary. Has anyone else had this problem? The app is not going to be much help if it won't show me all of my selections so I know when I am supposed to be somewhere :banghead:

gboiler1

I've had a different issue. While going thru and setting up my FP+, I too went back in and played around, adjusted this and that to make it all come out the way I want. My only issue is that I now have 5 FP+ for one day. 3 of them are correct, the other two are duplicates of selections except at overlapping times.
I emailed Disney last night and am waiting on an answer/fix.

sydneymorganmom

Seems like more bugs than fixes...all of a sudden a week after we chose ours one disappeared on our HS day. Luckily, we were able to reschedule everything but what a pain! And now, there are 3 FP+ for that day but at the top it tells us to book more because all 7 of us have one FP left although we clearly don't AND it says time overlap when none of the FP times overlap, nor do we really have any left. Exhausting to say the least. My advice is print out everything in case you get there and it denies you entrance for some reason or another! I have a hard copy of EVERYTHING down to the FP+ attractions/times because it will put my mind at ease!

sydneymorganmom

I've had a different issue. While going thru and setting up my FP+, I too went back in and played around, adjusted this and that to make it all come out the way I want. My only issue is that I now have 5 FP+ for one day. 3 of them are correct, the other two are duplicates of selections except at overlapping times.
I emailed Disney last night and am waiting on an answer/fix.

I wonder how you were even able to overlap? If anything, I would think it wouldn't let you save if they were duplicate or overlapping??

gboiler1

I wonder how you were even able to overlap? If anything, I would think it wouldn't let you save if they were duplicate or overlapping??

Exactly! I think they must be "ghosts" that are caught in the system. I haven't checked today but guessing they are still there. It appears in My Itinerary and Reservations but when I go in like I'm going to adjust my experience or times it only shows the 3 I set up.
Still a head scratcher for sure!

djpoore94

Original Poster
My concern is that they are showing up when I go to make changes but not on the itinerary, so I'm wondering if it will be "valid" and if we will be allowed to use the FastPass line?

djpoore94

Original Poster
I figured it out! This has been driving me nuts so I thought I would try logging in and changing stuff around again to see what happens. Apparently I didn't catch the fact that after you make your changes and click done and the next screen says that they are confirmed, you have to click done again on the bottom of that screen to make them show up on your itinerary. I "changed" everything again and was able to get the same times I had selected for everything and it's all in my itinerary now :joyfull:

sydneymorganmom

Exactly! I think they must be "ghosts" that are caught in the system. I haven't checked today but guessing they are still there. It appears in My Itinerary and Reservations but when I go in like I'm going to adjust my experience or times it only shows the 3 I set up.
Still a head scratcher for sure!

Spoke to a CM and she is sending mine to web development to look into it just in case. I can no longer change the "deleted" one that is still showing up so she said I do have 3 FP+ instead of 4 but it's an issue with it showing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom