Fastpass + group size

Winnipeg7

Original Poster
Hi, I’m new here and going on 1st trip in five years we are a party of 7 and I’m wondering if it will be easier to book our fastpass in two groups with close return windows rather than one large group? We are staying on site from Dec 30-31(yes crazy I know) thanks!

Rob562

Hi, I’m new here and going on 1st trip in five years we are a party of 7 and I’m wondering if it will be easier to book our fastpass in two groups with close return windows rather than one large group? We are staying on site from Dec 30-31(yes crazy I know) thanks!

What FastPasses are you looking at getting? You'll be fine for 95% of all options,especially if you book the hardest ones first and aren't super picky on time slot choices. The Avatar rides *might* be an issue, perhaps still Frozen, but those are all I can think of.

-Rob

Winnipeg7

Original Poster
Well we are doing AK on dec 30 so I’d really prefer FP for Fop but could rope drop. Also hoping to do 7dmt on the 31st that I’m worried about. It’s the first visit for The other family coming with us so I’m trying to plan my best. They are totally cool with RD but trying to make a good plan. Thanks for your reply

Winnipeg7

Original Poster
I found it necessary to split our group a couple of times for the more popular attractions (ie Toy Story Mania, Mickey M&G). But, as long as the start times for the second group are not more than the 15 (or is it 30???) minutes allowed to be late for the first group, both groups are able to get in line together. For most of our FP+ selections, I was able to book our entire group of seven at the same FP+ time.
Thanks for the reply, that’s exactly what I was thinking, should probably try to get two smaller groups within the time frame might be easier than for a large group! At least for the hard to acquire FP+

Dory71

We went last December 16-23rd and I had no issues booking fast passes for 14 on SDMT, TSMM, & Frozen. I was up bright and early to do it, but I think it can be done. I would try before splitting into groups. Good Luck!

Kristamouse

I am a Mom to 6 and we split our group times if needed. It can be a pain to remember who is in what group but we make it work out...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom