Fastpass +Disney world app glitch

jody31

Original Poster
I am staying at The Swan for 10 nights at the end of January
I've been making advance fastpass + reservations for our vacation, but I've encountered a worrying problem I hope someone can resolve me !
I can view my fastpass + reservations on the MyDisneyExperience website and on the Disney World app on my phone.There are 2 locations on my phone to view my fastpass + reservations: The "Get fastpass + " section and the " See all Plans " section
All the fastpass + reservations I've made are for a party of 7 people
When I check my fastpass + reservations on the MyDisneyExperience website it correctly states that they're all for a party of 7 ....When I check " Get fastpass+" on my phone it also states they're all for a party of 7 ; but when I check " see all plans " on my phone it incorrectly states all My fastpasses are for a party of 6
I'm assuming this is a glitch on the Disney World app on my phone, but I'm getting a bit worried.
I'm hoping someone with experience of the Disney World app can confirm that this is just a glitch with the Disney app and I have absolutely nothing to worry about!
Any info will be highly appreciated!!!

nickys

Premium Member
I have certainly had issues with the app before, as have many others. The worst time was in park, just before PP and 7dmt when it didn't show one for youngest DS. It was fine, he logged on and found his was there and there were no issues at the actual rides.

As long as you can see them somewhere I wouldn't worry.

JohnByers

I'd call Disney before you go. Their tech support people are helpful to confirm that everything is in order.

And they have helped me multiple times over the last few years with strange and odd happenings with the MDE app. Anytime I have something weird happen I just bite the bullet and call in and get it resolved.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom