FASTPASS Coming to “Monsters Inc.”

TP2000

So, um, Monsters Inc. Fastpass....

Here watching the fireworks with a 10pm DCA park closing, Monsters Inc. has broken down and is "Temporarily Closed". I wonder what they are doing with all those rabid Fastpass holders? Radiator Springs Racers still has a 60 minute wait, so can you parlay your failed Monsters Inc. Fastpass into a Fastpass for Cars instead? That would be one heck of a trade!

SuddenStorm

So, um, Monsters Inc. Fastpass....

Here watching the fireworks with a 10pm DCA park closing, Monsters Inc. has broken down and is "Temporarily Closed". I wonder what they are doing with all those rabid Fastpass holders? Radiator Springs Racers still has a 60 minute wait, so can you parlay your failed Monsters Inc. Fastpass into a Fastpass for Cars instead? That would be one heck of a trade!

Satire aside, Disney implemented a tier system for Fastpasses in DCA based on popularity.

Instead of allowing you to redeem your fastpass for any ride in the park they only allow you to redeem for an equal or lesser value attraction.

I forget the specifics but the first tier is RSR and TSMM, not sure how they rank the attractions after that.

Mark_E

Satire aside, Disney implemented a tier system for Fastpasses in DCA based on popularity.

Instead of allowing you to redeem your fastpass for any ride in the park they only allow you to redeem for an equal or lesser value attraction.

I forget the specifics but the first tier is RSR and TSMM, not sure how they rank the attractions after that.
When I had a replacement fast pass from Goofys Sky School, I could use it anywhere except RSR/TSMM, so looks like it would be good to go anywhere else (I used it for Soarin’ as sky school wasn’t back up when I came back around)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom