FastPass+ availability with Seasonal Pass

Clyde Birdbrain

Unknown Member
Original Poster
We bought Seasonal Passes a couple of weeks ago and using the app we can now book FastPass+ 30 days in advance.

I have been trying to get a FastPass+ for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and it has never been available for me nor is it available in the next 30 days. Each day I pick says "Standby Only", and on the website it says "FastPass+ Distribution Has Ended for Selected Day". Wishes, Electrical Parade, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Meet Anna/Elsa are the same and also full for the next 30 days.

This seems unlikely during such a slow time of the year. Once the Seven Dwarfs came up in the list and I selected it, but then it wasn’t in any of the four options on the next page.

Is this ride really so popular that it is fully booked for 30 days in September/October? Or do I as a Seasonal Pass holder have less to pick from? :(

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Anna & Elsa and parade/fireworks viewing are THE most popular fastpass choices and the most difficult to get no matter what time of year. Even resort guests who can book FP at 60 days are often unable to score any of the above.

Keep checking regularly as people change their fastpass selections all the time and you may get lucky.

JohnD

We bought Seasonal Passes a couple of weeks ago and using the app we can now book FastPass+ 30 days in advance.

I have been trying to get a FastPass+ for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and it has never been available for me nor is it available in the next 30 days. Each day I pick says "Standby Only", and on the website it says "FastPass+ Distribution Has Ended for Selected Day". Wishes, Electrical Parade, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Meet Anna/Elsa are the same and also full for the next 30 days.

This seems unlikely during such a slow time of the year. Once the Seven Dwarfs came up in the list and I selected it, but then it wasn’t in any of the four options on the next page.

Is this ride really so popular that it is fully booked for 30 days in September/October? Or do I as a Seasonal Pass holder have less to pick from? :(

As soon as my FP+ became available last week for my resort stay, I booked one for 7DMT. I'm at 55 days out and it's now completely booked.

Kosmo1986

I have had a seasonal pass for almost a year now. I tend to go a couple days a year plus 4 long weekend trips. Even when I try at midnight at 60 days out I still cannot get anna & elsa, fireworks or parades. So it is not just an issue with being a passholder. I think the people who come for 7+ days get all of them. I can sometimes get 7dmt at the 30 day mark but I actually find it more the day before because people start releasing fastpasses they don't plan on using.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom