Fast passes for 8

Andrew Appleby

Original Poster
We are going as 2 families next August (last 2 week so hopefully a little calmer). Will it be difficult to get fast passes together?

I'm presuming as long as we link bookings on MDE that one person can book them all?

Thanks

jgj123

We're usually a group of 7 and don't have issues - as long as everyone is going to stay together and do the same thing then you link all accounts and one person books the fast passes.

nickys

Premium Member
We're usually a group of 7 and don't have issues - as long as everyone is going to stay together and do the same thing then you link all accounts and one person books the fast passes.

You don't have to be doing the same thing either. As long as you're linked then one person can book them for everyone. That is as long as everyone is staying onsite.

Where I think you DO have to be careful is where one group is staying onsite and one group offsite. Then I believe someone in the onsite group has to be doing the same fastpass as the offsite group, otherwise they won't be able to book for the offsite group.

correcaminos

It can be more difficult. You need to make sure you are linked as friends/family in your account. The ones that might be harder are Frozen, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and especially Flight of Passage. For harder to get, break the group into smaller ones and just try to get some overlap in time.

Kristamouse

It can be more difficult. You need to make sure you are linked as friends/family in your account. The ones that might be harder are Frozen, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and especially Flight of Passage. For harder to get, break the group into smaller ones and just try to get some overlap in time.
Yep.
We have 6 children and run into this issue. It’s annoying becaus we just want our family together.

correcaminos

Yep.
We have 6 children and run into this issue. It’s annoying becaus we just want our family together.
We have traveled with groups of 8+ quite few times. I do fine with FPs being about 15 minutes apart so we're all together but sometimes it's a pain. Much easier when our group is just 3 or 4.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom