Fast pass

Live 2 enjoy

Original Poster
If your planning on getting fast passes you need to buy your tickets 1 month in advance!! We hadn’t been to Disney world in three years so we were surprised when purchasing our Disney tickets at the dolphin and linking to the download that there were no good rides/attractions available midday, for the 7 days we stayed. Avatar doesn’t have the fast pass option and so we waited 5.5 hours to get in on the flight one, which is a fantastic virtual reality amazing ride, worth seeing and 2 hours on the avatar river ride, not so much worth seeing, reminded me of pirates of the Caribbean. Side note, super dumb/pathetic excuse for entertainment is the tiki birds and stitch, Disney needs to come up with something better.

juliaromano

wow you waited five hours for a ride? that's crazy! did you go during christmas week? also i'm pretty sure they're closing the stitch ride! :)

nickys

Premium Member
Yes, sounds like you found out the hard way about fastpasses.

Onsite guests can book them 60 days ahead, and Flight of Passage (Avatar) is hard to get at 60 days out even.

You'll know for next time though.

The Tiki Birds was an original attraction when Disneyland (California) opened. It has had a revamp but may get a complete make-over in a couple of years. Stitch is rumoured to be closed permanently, but not announced as such, it's certainly only open at busy times

Rob562

The Tiki Birds was an original attraction when Disneyland (California) opened. It has had a revamp but may get a complete make-over in a couple of years. Stitch is rumoured to be closed permanently, but not announced as such, it's certainly only open at busy times

Side note: Enchanted Tiki Room in Disneyland opened in 1963, which is eight years after Disneyland opened.

Tiki Room was an opening-day attraction in Florida, though.

-Rob

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
If your planning on getting fast passes you need to buy your tickets 1 month in advance!! We hadn’t been to Disney world in three years so we were surprised when purchasing our Disney tickets at the dolphin and linking to the download that there were no good rides/attractions available midday, for the 7 days we stayed. Avatar doesn’t have the fast pass option and so we waited 5.5 hours to get in on the flight one, which is a fantastic virtual reality amazing ride, worth seeing and 2 hours on the avatar river ride, not so much worth seeing, reminded me of pirates of the Caribbean. Side note, super dumb/pathetic excuse for entertainment is the tiki birds and stitch, Disney needs to come up with something better.

When exactly did you go to WDW?

nickys

Premium Member
Side note: Enchanted Tiki Room in Disneyland opened in 1963, which is eight years after Disneyland opened.

Tiki Room was an opening-day attraction in Florida, though.

-Rob

Thanks Rob. I thought it was the other way round!

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Well, now that you're reading these boards, you'll know better next time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom