Fast Pass + question..2 day trip, 1 day ticket, 1 MNSSHP ticket.....

iubigman

Original Poster
This is complicated:

Taking my son (4) down on tuesday 10/22. Going to MNSSHP that night, not using a park ticket, just the MNNS ticket. Wednesday, using 1 day 1 park tickets to go to EPCOT. We are staying at AofA and are in the My Magic + testing, and already have 3 FP+ reservations for wednesday at EPCOT. The website will let me make FP+ reservations for Splash Mountain tuesday in the 5:45pm - 6:45pm window.

Question, despite being slightly unethical (i guess), if I make these FP+, but obviously do not use my Magic Band to enter the park (just my paper MNSS ticket):

a) will it honor the FP+ when we get to Splash?
b) if so, will it somehow make the computers think that we used our 1 day park ticket for MK?

Perhaps I should just quit while I am ahead and not make the FP+ reservations.

Spry mom

This is complicated:

Taking my son (4) down on tuesday 10/22. Going to MNSSHP that night, not using a park ticket, just the MNNS ticket. Wednesday, using 1 day 1 park tickets to go to EPCOT. We are staying at AofA and are in the My Magic + testing, and already have 3 FP+ reservations for wednesday at EPCOT. The website will let me make FP+ reservations for Splash Mountain tuesday in the 5:45pm - 6:45pm window.

Question, despite being slightly unethical (i guess), if I make these FP+, but obviously do not use my Magic Band to enter the park (just my paper MNSS ticket):

b) if so, will it somehow make the computers think that we used our 1 day park ticket for MK?

I was able to link my paper MNSSHP to My Disney Experience app and it let me pick 3 FP+ for that day. As of now those are the only tickets I have successfully linked and picked FP+ for. I chose them for after 4pm. As of now, we are planning to spend the day at MK anyway, but figured I'd rather get them for times we could use during "unofficial" party hours in case our plans change. I'm not sure when our 5 day tickets get linked successfully (thats in another thread), if we will be able to pick more for that day or not.

Clamman73

This is complicated:

Why don't you just link the Halloween party ticket and make three fastpass reservations in the 4-7 time period?

Rob562

When you link more than one admission ticket to your MDE account, you should be able to list a priority order in which the WDW system will apply them. So if you link the Party ticket, you should be able to say "use this one first" and then if/when you use the Band for park admission, it'll use the Party ticket over the 1-day ticket. (You could also use the paper ticket to enter the park if you wanted)

-Rob

iubigman

Original Poster
I have linked both tickets, I guess my question is, if I use the paper part ticket at 5pm to get into MK, go to Splash Mountain for my 5:45-6:45 FP+ window and scan my band, will it accept it?

For the record, I understand this is all kind of nonsense, but it's fun to try and figure out all this stuff, at least to me......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom