Fast Pass Options

EddieK76

Original Poster
So right now we initially have a 2 day ticket because my Mother-In-Law is in our party but doesn't think she can make 3 parks so we can't get a 3rd ticket till we get there for us 5.

We have Magic Kingdom (on extra hours day)

Space Mountain 10-11AM
Splash Mountain 11:50-12:50
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train 8:15PM

Should I switch SDMT to something else so that we can replenish our fast pass earlier? If so any thoughts on what?

For our Hollywood Studios day

We have Rock'n Roller Coaster at 12:20PM but I'm confused what else to get...

I saw I can get Fantastic Fast Pass...What does this ensure? Does this provide us better seats? Thoughts on what else to add for Fast Passes at Hollywood Studios.

When I checked Animal Kingdom instead of Hollywood Studios on our 60th day FoP was already not available. Should I consistently check back?

nickys

Premium Member
What are you planning to do on your 3 days? Just MK, DHS and AK, or are you park hopping? And will you be getting to the parks for rope drop?

FWIW, I think DHS would be easiest to get when you arrive. I would go for AK for your second day. Either book 2 non-Pandora FPs and keep looking for FoP, or book NRJ and keep checking. You would need to do that by trying to modify NRJ because of the tiers.

If you decide to book DHS now and were planning to park hop from DHS to Epcot, then you could just get the one FP, preferably earlier, and then book 2 more for Epcot on the day. Otherwise your choice is between Star Tours, ToT, Muppets or one of the shows (not Beauty - that's tier 1 I think). Indy is my favourite.

The Fantasmic FP gets you into the preferred seating area. But the line for FPs is often just as long as the normal line, so you'd still need to line up early to make sure you got in before they open up the seating to everyone (usually 10-15 minutes before the show starts). It's a tier 1 though, so again stops you getting more, and with RnR being tier 1, you can't get it now anyway. But it's often available as a 4th FP.

EddieK76

Original Poster
What are you planning to do on your 3 days? Just MK, DHS and AK, or are you park hopping? And will you be getting to the parks for rope drop?

FWIW, I think DHS would be easiest to get when you arrive. I would go for AK for your second day. Either book 2 non-Pandora FPs and keep looking for FoP, or book NRJ and keep checking. You would need to do that by trying to modify NRJ because of the tiers.

If you decide to book DHS now and were planning to park hop from DHS to Epcot, then you could just get the one FP, preferably earlier, and then book 2 more for Epcot on the day. Otherwise your choice is between Star Tours, ToT, Muppets or one of the shows (not Beauty - that's tier 1 I think). Indy is my favourite.

The Fantasmic FP gets you into the preferred seating area. But the line for FPs is often just as long as the normal line, so you'd still need to line up early to make sure you got in before they open up the seating to everyone (usually 10-15 minutes before the show starts). It's a tier 1 though, so again stops you getting more, and with RnR being tier 1, you can't get it now anyway. But it's often available as a 4th FP.

Sorry, we have no park hopper so our Animal Kingdom day and MK day are full day experiences for us. We are thinking we will split up DHS and Epcot by purchasing the 3rd day as a park hopper when we get there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom