Fast Pass+ help - AK

3kiddos

Original Poster
We’re headed to WDW Dec. 30-Jan. 6. Planning our fast pass + options. What’s better to get a fast pass for at AK, Kilimanjaro Safari or Kali River Rapids? We want to do both but only have 1 FP+ left for that day so we have to do the other standby.

Which would you book the FP+ for?

Pixieish

We’re headed to WDW Dec. 30-Jan. 6. Planning our fast pass + options. What’s better to get a fast pass for at AK, Kilimanjaro Safari or Kali River Rapids? We want to do both but only have 1 FP+ left for that day so we have to do the other standby.

Which would you book the FP+ for?

Ohhh...that's a tough one. BUUUUUT...the Safari is best either first thing in the morning (like the first available ride) or at night. Those are the best times for seeing as many animals as possible. So, if you aren't able to get one for Safari at those times, go for Kali.

belledream

Definitely Safari. It can be slow loading and is quite popular. Lines for water rides in the winter (if they’re open) won’t be too long.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Orlando weather in that time frame can be very iffy. You don't know if it will be in the 70's or the 40's.
For me, I'd FP the Safari. If it's cold, there will be no/short lines for Kali.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom