Fantasyland WDW - a history trilogy

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Original Poster
Part one of my WDW Fantasyland history video is at Distro for sharing. Part one has a full source audio and multi camera ride thru of It`s a Small World (original version), multicamera Skyway trips (day and night) and also the concept, construction and full ride thru of 20,000 League Under the Sea (with a very good live soundtrack)

Part two will have the dark rides; Mr Toads Wild Ride (both tracks), Peter Pans Flight, Snow Whites Adventures, Snow Whites Scary Adventures, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Dumbo pre rehab and the rehab, Teacups with no roof and more. All with multi angles, enhanced video and remastered soundtracks.

Part three is the Fantasyland Theatre; Mickey Mouse Review (hopefully multi camera), Magic Journeys (12 minutes of), Legend of the Lion King and the transformation for Philharmagic.

dolbyman,
any chance of getting this onto BT today/tonight? If you can't I could grab it off your server and try to get it seeding.

nowisthetime

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Original Poster
Okay.. with a bit of luck (grrr) uploading now to Distro; Fantasyland WDW - a history part 2. 192,312,192k in total (about 133mb) divx avi. ETA about 2140 BST. This one has:

Mr Toad's Wild Ride (left and right)
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Snow White`s Adventures
Snow White`s Scary Adventures
Peter Pans Flight
Teacups circa 1971 (if you don`t know why you`ll have a surprise!)
Dumbo circa 1971 and post rehab

all using as many video angles, enhanced footage and source audio as possible. Enjoy!

rainfully

Wow.. I came accross Pt. 1 by accident and DLed it last night... I didn't realize it had JUST come out but was wondering why I had never seen it before... now I know... :hammer:

Can't wait for the rest!! :D

rainfully

nowisthetime said:
did you get it off of #DC or BT?

nowisthetime

I downloaded it from dolbyman at #DC

I can't figure out that darn BT to save my life... I thought I had... but then it gave me a frowny face... or something... I quickly gave up... :lol:

dolbyman

will you be posting it to BT when you snag it off of distro? Can't Wait!!!!!!!

sure thing as soon as I have it .. it's goin up to the torrents :wave:

I downloaded it from dolbyman at #DC

I can't figure out that darn BT to save my life... I thought I had... but then it gave me a frowny face... or something... I quickly gave up...

hehe .. as long as one of the two(IRC or BT) is working for you..you're have the key to the magic :animwink:

dxwwf3

Just got back from WDW. I'm downloading like crazy right now. Looking forward to watching these videos.

dxwwf3 said:
Just got back from WDW. I'm downloading like crazy right now. Looking forward to watching these videos.

downloading like crazy? heck you were just there! maybe you should be uploading some footage from your trip. . ha ha ha.

nowisthetime

dxwwf3

nowisthetime said:
downloading like crazy? heck you were just there! maybe you should be uploading some footage from your trip. . ha ha ha.

nowisthetime

We were far too busy to be fooling with video cameras. We took all 4 of my grandparents for one last trip (They have went with us for as long as I've been alive) and all of them needed wheelchairs. So that was a full time job in taking care of them. I'm exhausted just from pushing them in all the heat.

So I apologize for not bringing anything back (except for a new Tower of Terror shirt ;) )

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Original Poster
Riiiiight... Part 3 uploading now, ETA 1am BST. Divx wouldn`t behave with it so I`ve compiled it as an MPEG to keep file size down (without lowering resolution) - I`m afraid its 468mb. It does run at 42 minutes though, featuring

The Mickey Mouse Review - some preshow, full multi camera main show and source audio

Magic Journeys - first 12 and a half minutes recorded live, with full source audio

Legend of the Lion King - full preshow and mainshow highlights, with some video faults unfortunatley.

Mickey`s Philharmagic transition and clips

That`ll probably be it video wise from me for a while (apart from the probable attempts to get Fantasyland uploaded again and again) - next edits I imagine will be from Disneyland Paris (this time in 7 days we`ll be walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA :D )

dolbyman

ok I have .. should I try to recompress it or should I just put it out as it is ? :)

I think I'll give it a try .. first calculation show a filesize around 300megs with the same quality

if you folks want the file anyway .. it's on my server as the original mpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom