FANTASYLAND EXPANSION PREVIEW FOR AP HOLDERS IN NOVEMBER 2012

Vader2112

Original Poster
I just logged into my AP account book some days out for October and found this:

New Fantasyland Passholder Preview
Be among the first to experience the enchantment of New Fantasyland during a special Passholder Preview in November 2012! Upon completion, Fantasyland will nearly double in size – for the largest expansion in the history of Magic Kingdom Park.
Registration details are coming soon and will be communicated via email and here on the Passholder website. Event capacity is limited, so be sure to watch for these updates! Valid Magic Kingdom Theme Park admission is required to attend this event.

lebeau

You never know...preview could be first week in November - what are your dates? I'm still holding out hope we'll get to at least SEE it up close, even if we can't ride it, before we leave WDW on 11/17.

Lol - the first week of Nov.

Vader2112

Original Poster
From the looks at the area it is progressing rapidly. Maybe it will open sooner. The announcement I recieved said to stay tuned for updated info. I hope it is a go sooner so you all will get a glimpse on your fall trips!

NYwdwfan

Yeah, we still have a glimmer of hope. Unlike poor jugglingfanatic. Oh well. It'll still be there next time. I'm not sure the kids will still care by then. But, oh well.

I'm such a sad pathetic dreamer - I actually believe that I will get to see the new Fantasyland AND the new Test Track. I also believe I will one day win the lottery, despite the fact I never buy a ticket. Hope is a beautiful thing.

AmongMadPeople

Looks like in some way we'll see it on our trip the last week of November. Hopefully not in an AP preview, since the people we're traveling with don't have APs. Awkward.

lebeau

I'm such a sad pathetic dreamer - I actually believe that I will get to see the new Fantasyland AND the new Test Track. I also believe I will one day win the lottery, despite the fact I never buy a ticket. Hope is a beautiful thing.

I like your chances with FLE. Especially if you're a passholder.

I would really, really, really like to get my kids on the LM ride this trip. But we come back on 11/06. So, that seems like a long shot based on this announcement.

Vader2112

Original Poster
Ok it all depends NY...Mets or Yankees? Jets or Giants???

NYwdwfan

I like your chances with FLE. Especially if you're a passholder.

I would really, really, really like to get my kids on the LM ride this trip. But we come back on 11/06. So, that seems like a long shot based on this announcement.

Nope - not a passholder. May need to become one though! :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom