Fantasy In the Sky

disneyfan123

Original Poster
Are the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom bigger and better now because of the 100 Years of Magic or r they the same? Ne 1 been there recently??

:king: :D :sohappy:

TURKEY

I didn't really notice any difference in the fireworks or the duration of the show in early 2001 and post New Year's 2002.

niteobsrvr

They are the same. The celebration is centered on Disney MGM Studios not Magic Kingdom. Except for banners, story Kiosks, and updated parades for all parks, the mejority of change is with the hat in downtown movieville.

disneyfan123

Original Poster
thanx

okay thanx 4 the replies...these forums r really informative. I thought that the fireworks would not change but i just wanted to check. I am going in July this year and i cannot wait!!! Are the new parades good? The 'Share A Dream Come True' parade looks fantasmic!?

:p :sohappy: :sohappy: :p

Davis224

I'm pretty sure the fireworks in MGM they had at new years ever were extended not only for a finale for New Years Eve but also for 100 years of magic. . . .notthat it makes much difference but hey what the heck!

disneyfan123

Original Poster
thanx

I have never been there 4 new years. The first time we went out was in 1996 and we stayed over christmas...It was truly magical!!!

Thanx 4 the replies
:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom