Fantasy in the Sky will not be the NYE Fireworks this year (Also more Mix Magic news)

Emmanuel

Original Poster
IMG_1346.jpg

The entertainment schedule is mostly up for New Years Eve. Fantasy in the Sky is not the NYE Fireworks this year being replaced by another appearance of Mickeys Mix Magic.

Disney Analyst

Last edited:

Emmanuel

Original Poster
Okay, I went in and searched just now and I'm seeing nothing about New Year's Eve/Mix Magic.

View attachment 427735

Its shows up if you go to the Daily Events Schedule which is accessed by opening the Parks and Tickets tab and going to where it says "Entertainment Schedule"

Emmanuel

Original Poster
IMG_1433.PNG

Looks like they're going back to showing 2 different fireworks shows this NYE. Believe has been added into the schedule for the 31st

Darkbeer1

Mix Magic IS being used for the special Fireworks shows.

That said, Mix Magic was designed to easily switch out songs, to match the current marketing needs, and to match the season. So expect to hear music related to celebrating the New Year.

So they are doing special projections, which also can be easily switched, music and fireworks...

Disney Analyst

Mix Magic IS being used for the special Fireworks shows.

That said, Mix Magic was designed to easily switch out songs, to match the current marketing needs, and to match the season. So expect to hear music related to celebrating the New Year.

So they are doing special projections, which also can be easily switched, music and fireworks...

I hope it also means a beefed up display with castle pyro included...

VJ

Mickey's Soundsational Parade, Mickey and the Magical Map and Toy Story Mania were all designed for that same purpose (modular segments that could be switched out easily), so... the above doesn't give me much hope.

Darkbeer1

Mickey's Soundsational Parade, Mickey and the Magical Map and Toy Story Mania were all designed for that same purpose (modular segments that could be switched out easily), so... the above doesn't give me much hope.

Who knows what will be delivered. I presume all the computer work and sound mixing has been done, and the fireworks needed have been ordered.

But we won't know until NYE, weather permitting.

Might be going to watch the Rose Parade this year, so more than likely will be asleep at midnight.

jrhwdw

View attachment 429887

Believe in Holiday Magic has been removed from the schedule for NYE
Believe hasn't performed on NYE for a few years now, not really a surprise. FITS just goes twice on NYE, Like what MK does now.

I don't really mind Mix Magic in Jan (hopefully, RDCT, Magical, Forever or something new like those 3 begins with Magic Happens!)but, Mix Magic SHOULD NOT BE ON NYE!!!!!! DL knows better!!!! I get FITS is old school but do either Believe, RDCT or Forever if you want Forever's tech on NYE!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom