Fantasmic Show!!

Mr_Incredible

We will be at WDW Sept. 14-23 and we have never seen the Fantasmic Show at HS. What would be a good time to get there, so we can get good seats for our DS4 and DD12??

docdebbi

sadly you usually need to line up 60-90 minutes ahead. but the good news for you is........sept is one of the less crowded times. you should still get in if you get there 30-45 min ahead. most seats are good, so i wouldn't worry too much about being there early for the quality of the seats, unless you only make it by "standing room only" you should be ok.

Upvote 0

Mr_Incredible

Original Poster
We are there from the 13th to the 22nd! :) We are going on 17th with the Brown Derby for dinner!
Wow we are going the same time I think I saw in your previous posts your staying at POR? So are we!!! We maybe neighbors..Ahhh I cant wait and Im so excited to finally see the fantasmic show!!

Upvote 0

Mr_Incredible

Original Poster
sadly you usually need to line up 60-90 minutes ahead. but the good news for you is........sept is one of the less crowded times. you should still get in if you get there 30-45 min ahead. most seats are good, so i wouldn't worry too much about being there early for the quality of the seats, unless you only make it by "standing room only" you should be ok.

Ok thanks we will get in line about a hour early just incase..We dont want to miss it this trip..

Upvote 0

luv

I'd show up about 45 minutes early and eat dinner while I waited. There is a concession stand in the back.

I went to Fantasmic in April or May and arrived 45 minutes early, but it was so empty that we went and rode ToT and came back. We got seats smack dab in the middle about ten minutes before the thing started.

In July, they announced one night that it was standing room only and there were still 70 minutes to show time.

It's just hard to say what one particular night will be like, but September is usually much better than July, crowd-wise.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Wow we are going the same time I think I saw in your previous posts your staying at POR? So are we!!! We maybe neighbors..Ahhh I cant wait and Im so excited to finally see the fantasmic show!!

Yes! In a Royal Room! :) Since we are doing the Brown Derby thing, we have to line up at 7 I think in a specific line. I am so excited to see it again! :)

Upvote 0

bethymouse

Well, we waited 60 minutes. We sat in the front row, but beware- you get wet and the heat from the flames is incredible! But, we got some good pictures.:D

Upvote 0

Disneydreamer23

might i suggest dining at Holly wood and Vine or Sci fyi to get a pass to fantasmic you get into a separate enterance you get a special seat so you don't have to fight for one and you don't have to wait in a 1 plus hour line

Upvote 0

Mukta

I go to WDW that same week almost ever year. I get there about 45 min before the show, often with some food in hand. We eat while we wait for the show. I like sitting in the center section about 5-25 rows from the bottom.

Upvote 0

boilerpicc

I also recommend doing the Fantasmic lunch/dinner package. We ate at Mama Melrose's for lunch, went on some rides, and then waltzed past the huge line (I mean HUGE - it was Dec 30) of people to our reserved seats. It makes you feel like a total rock star to skip the line.

Upvote 0

Doombuggy13

Yes! In a Royal Room! :) Since we are doing the Brown Derby thing, we have to line up at 7 I think in a specific line. I am so excited to see it again! :)
We'll see you guys there! We check-in at POR on the 17th then straight to DHS. Dinner at MaMa Melrose's (our first time ever at this Rest.) then on to Fantasmic. We're really excited about this because we haven't made Fantasmic the past couple of years and our two youngest will be seeing it for the first time this year.

Upvote 0

steviej

you are definitely going at a great time of year, I think you're best off stopping at guest relations when you get to the park and asking what time will doors open for fantasmic, then making sure you're there for then, imho, it's close to impossible to have a bad seat

Upvote 0

Witchy Chick

might i suggest dining at Holly wood and Vine or Sci fyi to get a pass to fantasmic you get into a separate enterance you get a special seat so you don't have to fight for one and you don't have to wait in a 1 plus hour line

The "dinner and show" package includes Hollywood & Vine or Mama Melrose. Sci Fi is not part of the dinner and show package.

We have H&V booked for our January trip. I was not about to stand in the Fantasmic! line for an hour+ with a 4-year-old and almost-3-year-old. :eek:

Witchy

Upvote 0

jimogi

i agree about 45 mins at that time of year from previous experience. take things to keep the kids amused while waiting

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom