Fantasmic or Illuminations??

I've already received some feedback through another post but would love more opinions so I can make a decision. Fantasmic or Illuminations??? That is the question.

Disneydreamer23

This is a very tough question for I have love for both I would say If you have Kids do Fantasmic because they get to see Mickey and It truly is an amazing show. If I had to pick one my self I would watch Fantasmic But Illuminations is AMAZING

Upvote 0

gooftroop5

Kids or not I still vote Illuminations. Every time we see Fantasmic we feel like cattle being herded into such a cramped area. When we see Illuminations the show is good from anywhere and we can actually relax. We also love watching Illuminations in world showcase so we can wander our way to the exit after without all the crowds. BUT they are both good shows.....still vote for Illuminations. :)

Upvote 0

MDactor1980

Tough call!!! Both are fantastic in their own ways. Fantasmic does take extra planning (ie FP, dinner plans, or standing in a long long line like in the previous cattle comment). Illuminations you can pretty much watch from anywhere with minimal stress.

We found the best way to do Fantasmic was by utilizing the Fantasmic Dining Plan - dine at one of 3 restaurants, and you get a special pass to reserved Fantasmic seating. Happy planning!

Upvote 0

KCheatle

My kiddos LOVE Fantasmic, but I prefer Illuminations. The kids like all of the characters in Fantasmic. I like all of the different attention to the countries in Illuminations and how Epcot lights up. Plus, I just overall prefer Epcot.

Upvote 0

coltow

I've made this decision the past 3 trips we've made and have chosen Fantasmic every time and if I had to chose again I'd chose the same

Upvote 0

Marc Gil

Definitely Fantasmic!

Fantasmic isn't all about the fireworks though, it's a HUGE LARGER THAN LIFE PRODUCTION!

I always get goosebumps at the end when Sorcerer Mickey comes out and delivers his magic! Just wow!

Fantasmic times 1,000!!!

Upvote 0

MDactor1980

Just haul butt over to Epcot after and catch them both (provided you're taking in the early show of Fantasmic)
That was going to be my suggestion. See if you can work any of the early/late show times for the fireworks shows and any EMH possibilities to your advantage!

Upvote 0

DManRightHere

I've already received some feedback through another post but would love more opinions so I can make a decision. Fantasmic or Illuminations??? That is the question.

If there are young ones, fantasmic.

I like illiminations better. It is more intelectual I think.

I never saw fantasmic until last month, it was good, and I'm glad I saw it (wife did too, as she had seen it before and it was completely different and terrible when she saw it?), but I'd rather ride rides.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom