Fantasmic on a Friday

jody31

My family have a Disney vacation booked for the end of January 2018
I'm planning the vacation, and it will be really nice because the youngest member of our is Isabella and it will be her first trip to America and Disney.In fact , half way through our vacation is her 3rd birthday so we have booked a princess makeover for her that day ( same day as the super bowl!!)
The question I have , I'm planning to go to Disney Hollywood studios and mama Melrose fantasmic dining package on Friday 2nd February, but I was wondering if fantasmic and Disney Hollywood Studios gets very busy on a Friday because it's the start of the weekend and whether it would be quieter earlier in the week
Any info highly appreciated !!!

belledream

I think you'll be fine. Fantastic always looks crowded and at capacity, but if you have the dining package, you'll be sitting in an area of the theater that is reserved. So just head there on the earlier side of the return window and you'll get seats. No problem.

Upvote 0

Minnie Mum

I agree with belledream. No matter what day of the week, Fantasmic usually fills to capacity. You will want to be in your seats more than 30 minutes before the show starts. After that point, if they have approached capacity, they will open the remaining reserved seats to the general public.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom