News Fantasmic!, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire to return to Walt Disney World

jrhwdw

How far in advance do we need for Gene+?

Would be nice if we got a real Date(baring no problems of course)next week(end) to distract from Epcot's non 40th??????

Starship824

In the Parks
No
I can see that! It just that MK doesn't usually believe in 2 Parades a day unless it's a Holiday or a Night Parade. DL does it way more.
Disneyland does it cause they don’t have room backstage to house a parade in the area in town square and can’t bring it to the regular storage without going through the park again so they have to do two parades, Magic Kingdom doesn’t have this problem so they can do as many parades as they want.

jrhwdw

Festival of Fantasy returns to two performances a day on November 8th.

Here are the updated times for the next few weeks -

Nov. 8-10 - 12 PM, 3 PM
Nov. 11 - 12:30 PM , 3:30 PM
Nov. 12-13 - 2 PM (only 1 performance listed)
Nov. 14-17 - 12 PM, 3 PM
Nov. 18 - 12:30 PM, 3:30 PM
Nov. 19 - Dec. 3 - 12 PM, 3 PM
Alright!!! Yes!!!!!!!

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Festival of Fantasy returns to two performances a day on November 8th.

Here are the updated times for the next few weeks -

Nov. 8-10 - 12 PM, 3 PM
Nov. 11 - 12:30 PM , 3:30 PM
Nov. 12-13 - 2 PM (only 1 performance listed)
Nov. 14-17 - 12 PM, 3 PM
Nov. 18 - 12:30 PM, 3:30 PM
Nov. 19 - Dec. 3 - 12 PM, 3 PM
Excited for @Sirwalterraleigh and @monothingie to jump in and lecture us about budget cuts.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
Yeah…must take millions each day to run a parade through twice two hours apart, eh?

Parades…they should build a new park (on the cheap) called Kingdom of Fools and it should be nothing but parades - with cupcakes, of course - for say $300+
$89??

…sound good?

shut up and take my money GIF by Product Hunt

jrhwdw

Let's remember that Pre COVID, TDO wouldn't even dream of this Schedule..during Party Season no Less!!! There must have been a change in thinking when FOF returned, I like it!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom