News Fantasmic!, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire to return to Walt Disney World

Animaniac93-98

Nothing currently except “Temporarily Unavailable” still.
Belle is currently meeting in the cottage and I imagine they’ll keep doing that until they get proper staffing to run two rooms continuously all day for Tales.

I'm not surprised that a lot of these character things, even the popular ones, have yet to return.

Think how much staff (front and back of house) it would take to do 3 meals a day at Akershus with back-to-back sets for the princesses. Ditto for the buffet at 1900 Park Fare. Even Universal isn't doing their character meals right now and they're far fewer in number.

mattpeto

I'm not surprised that a lot of these character things, even the popular ones, have yet to return.

Think how much staff (front and back of house) it would take to do 3 meals a day at Akershus with back-to-back sets for the princesses. Ditto for the buffet at 1900 Park Fare. Even Universal isn't doing their character meals right now and they're far fewer in number.

This is such a great point and it's probably why CRT still only has Cindy.

We are still a longs away from character meals I suppose. Hopefully the international CM coming later this summer helps. But that's quite the bummer.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
This should be removed and replaced with Tokyo's Beauty and the Beast attraction.
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

aladdin2007

This should be removed and replaced with Tokyo's Beauty and the Beast attraction.
or better yet removing that glorified cafeteria back there for a dark ride instead,,,but the tokyo ride looks odd to me show wise. big barren rooms and sit there and watch much of nothing but hear a story. Im glad Epcot got Rat over that.

RSoxNo1

or better yet removing that glorified cafeteria back there for a dark ride instead,,,but the tokyo ride looks odd to me show wise. big barren rooms and sit there and watch much of nothing but hear a story. Im glad Epcot got Rat over that.
Moving it's a small world solves this problem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom