News Fantasmic!, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire to return to Walt Disney World

wdrive

The Beast has very few "friends," so call outs can lead to the appearance being canceled. Also, the article mentions that the segment of the float which is normally home to Tiana and Naveen was missing, so my money is on this being call-out related and certainly temporary.

I’d hazard a guess this is more Belle related than Beast as they’d send the float out with just Belle if they needed to.

Brian

I’d hazard a guess this is more Belle related than Beast as they’d send the float out with just Belle if they needed to.
There are more "friends" of Belle than Beast, given the physical requirements of being "friends" with him. That said, it's certainly possible there was a Belle call-out, and they couldn't find someone else.

wdrive

There are more "friends" of Belle than Beast, given the physical requirements of being "friends" with him. That said, it's certainly possible there was a Belle call-out, and they couldn't find someone else.

I know. But they’d send Belle out on her own and have done before if Beast couldn’t make it.

mm52200

Belle can go out by herself on the float, Beast can’t.
Also Belle and Beast’s friends still need to be trained in this specific offering and have the proper parade float safety training.
The back half of the float was still present today, staying stationary with Anna and Elsa facing out the back.
Enjoy the limited time magic

NEL

Belle can go out by herself on the float, Beast can’t.
Also Belle and Beast’s friends still need to be trained in this specific offering and have the proper parade float safety training.
The back half of the float was still present today, staying stationary with Anna and Elsa facing out the back.
Enjoy the limited time magic
Some on Social Media are claiming that they made changes to the float, added more green, so the colors match Princess Tiana better. In other words claiming it’s a permanent change …???

gerarar

Premium Member
Just came across this and thought it was pretty cool. When the Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire gets cancelled (like weather related), they play an announcement and launch all the live-pyro after a short clip of the theme song.

I'm sure they've done this in the past, but at least it still gives guests a treat for waiting! Has some A Taste of Fantasmic! vibes, where even the pyro is launched is in a different sequence.

Oh, and also a B-mode show where there's a short introduction followed by a reduced-finale (minimal choreography & dancing, shortened-song)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom