News Fantasmic!, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire to return to Walt Disney World

Touchdown

I still think they’ll go with Moana. It’s wildly popular, great music, and they can reuse the canoes.
Who is Maui and Moana going to battle? The coconut guys who are supposed to be the size of coconuts? There isn’t any other crowd action sequence.

I think Tangled, Frozen, Aladdin or some other film I’m not remembering where there are scenes of human characters having an action sequence with other human characters is far more likely.

Disney Analyst

Who is Maui and Moana going to battle? The coconut guys who are supposed to be the size of coconuts? There isn’t any other crowd action sequence.

I think Tangled, Frozen, Aladdin or some other film I’m not remembering where there are scenes of human characters having an action sequence with other human characters is far more likely.

Right, I guess they may want to maintain the fight sequence moment. Hmmm.

gerarar

Premium Member
The bigger question is if we get a whole new re-recorded soundtrack. Also is a change in the princess segment possible, like replacing Snow White with Tangled?

If we do get a new soundtrack, hopefully they don’t make it too upbeat/fast tempo like F! 2.0 at DL.

Also, don’t change when Mickey appears in the beginning!! It’s perfect as is.

ToTBellHop

The bigger question is if we get a whole new re-recorded soundtrack. Also is a change in the princess segment possible, like replacing Snow White with Tangled?

If we do get a new soundtrack, hopefully they don’t make it too upbeat/fast tempo like F! 2.0 at DL.
I would certainly hope so. We’ve waited long enough. Actually redo the show.

Touchdown

That’s why I’m hoping for Tangled to be the new action sequence, we can have the action beat and then have At Last I See The Light be the bridge to an unaltered princess sequence. Other then replacing Pocahontas and maybe trimming the non magical villains from the show (feel free to add Dr. Facilier into those quick sequences though) I would prefer it realitively untouched story wise.

gerarar

Premium Member
Pocahontas is the most costly segment. I would count on that one being gone.
They already cut one of the stunt actors years ago (1 person climbing the mountain instead of 2). Besides that, pyro and fire effects in the segment. Everyone else plays a role elsewhere in the show I would assume.

ToTBellHop

They already cut one of the stunt actors years ago (1 person climbing the mountain instead of 2). Besides that, pyro and fire effects in the segment. Everyone else plays a role elsewhere in the show I would assume.
The bigger issue is it is dated and doesn’t use a relevant IP. Nothing else I can think of has these issues to this level.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Costume preview -

Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 3.13.55 PM.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom