Fantasmic Dinner Package Tips?

DigitalDisney

Hi
For my Mom's birthday, I am sending my parents to the Fantasmic Dinner Package during their WDW trip in 3.5 weeks.

Does anyone have any advice, suggestions, or recommendations for this? I think they are going to go to Hollywood and Vine since the buffet is the best selection of food and it's all you can eat. I also believe my dad is going to make the actual reservations just before they leave, based on the most recent weather forecast.

Thanks in advance.

VampireZombie

hey
the fantasmic dinner package is great I did it on my trip in July. I think they are going to love it! Hollywood & Vine is a great place to eat and the food is awsome. As for the actual fantasmic part i made a reservation at the castle in the magic kingdom but they said they couldn't do the package. After that I headed over to the restarunt and asked them if they could do the fantasmic dinner package and they said yes and gave me my ticket. You have to give them the ticket as you enter through the backstage gate its right next to the gas station on the right as you enter. The view is great from the Reserved seating they have for you, but I would still get there a little earlier if you want to get the best seating.
I hope they have fun!

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
DigitalDisney said:
Hi
I also believe my dad is going to make the actual reservations just before they leave, based on the most recent weather forecast.

Personally, I wouldn't wait till the "last min" to get the PS, but the crowds are probebly low enough that it will not sell out.

Hope they have fun!

Upvote 0

mledieff

Don't do it!!!

I went last summer and paid for the reserved seating and ate at the Italian place. The food was horrible and the seats were not great. I guess Im a little jaded, I am a california guy and our Fantasmic blow MGM out of the water!!!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

mledieff said:
I went last summer and paid for the reserved seating and ate at the Italian place. The food was horrible and the seats were not great. I guess Im a little jaded, I am a california guy and our Fantasmic blow MGM out of the water!!!
I have to agree with you, if the place you are talking about was Mama Melrose. I really dont care for the smoky wood flavor in my food and it was in EVERYTHING there. Give me the 50's Prime Time Cafe everyday over that one!!! Unfortunately the 50's is not usually a part of the Fantasmic Dinner Package except at the busiest times of the year. I havent seen the CA Fantasmic! so I am unable to comment on that. Belle

Upvote 0

weluvtink

We did the Hollywood and Vine Package twice and loved it. The seating was good for the show. When we go in Oct. we're doing the package with the Brown Derby.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom