Fantasmic! Dining Experience

DanStat

Hey ya'll! Can anyone confirm to me that the restaraunts at this time that are offering the V.I.P. seating for Fantasmic! are Hollywood Brown Derby, 50's Prime Time Cafe, Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano, and Hollywood & Vine? I know for sure Mama Melrose's and Hollywood Brown Derby, but what about the other ones?

Thanks! :)

tommy112973

Prep i heard that the 2 that you have named are for sure, but according to WDWIG.com, the others are done during peak season......but they do change from time to time..

going going gone...to disney world that is!!!
april 6th-12th

Upvote 0

s25843

Originally posted by disneyprep50321
Hey ya'll! Can anyone confirm to me that the restaraunts at this time that are offering the V.I.P. seating for Fantasmic! are Hollywood Brown Derby, 50's Prime Time Cafe, Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano, and Hollywood & Vine? I know for sure Mama Melrose's and Hollywood Brown Derby, but what about the other ones?

Thanks! :)

Only prob with the Dining Expirence is that the reserved seats suck, they are to the farthest right of the theatere. However, you do get to skip the general line, and once your in the stadium your not forced to sit in the reserved area(at least not in 1999 when I did it) and you can sit in any available seat...

Upvote 0

DanStat

Original Poster
Re: Re: Fantasmic! Dining Experience

Originally posted by s25843

Only prob with the Dining Expirence is that the reserved seats suck, they are to the farthest right of the theatere. However, you do get to skip the general line, and once your in the stadium your not forced to sit in the reserved area(at least not in 1999 when I did it) and you can sit in any available seat...

Really? That's good to know! I heard the only thing you couldn't see real well were the Princess barges.

Prep i heard that the 2 that you have named are for sure, but according to WDWIG.com, the others are done during peak season......but they do change from time to time..

Thanks for that!

Upvote 0

kal1484

Compared to where I've sat before without the dinner reservations, it was closer for my, and I saw the princesses just fine.....it was january so maybe they moved us over...

Upvote 0

cbjlshaw

We were just there in february and we did the Fantasmic dinner show. We ae at Hollywood and Vine. Best place we ate during our entire stay. The seating is good. Are there better seats? Sure but you have to be in line hours ahead. We went early ad got seats right on the rope. The only drawback were the Princess floats. But everything else was great. Good food and good seats. Had a great time. Enjoy!

Upvote 0

jackjenson

Fantasmic Dinner Package

When I was there in late February, Prime Time was not included in the package deal. We ate at Prime Time anyway and then made our way to the stadium to sit about an hour ahead of time. We got great seats and could have only left about 1/2 hour and also been fine.

I think at times of higher attendance, though, the dinner package is great so you don't have to wait for a seat. For instance, you could have an early dinner ressie for one of the package restaurants (we were told as early as 3:30) and still be able to get the preferred seating for Fantasmic! You could do TOT and R&RC and several other things in the park while everyone else is saving their seats for the show.

Have a great time:animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom