FANTASMIC coming to WDS Paris

markymark

Yet more good news!! At this rate, everyone saying it will flop just might be eating humble pie. Lets hope there are more additions soon.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Yep! If all the things being rumored turn out to happen it will be a great park..

FANATSMIC is a certain (unless it has a very last minute halt), there are also people talking about ToT (although I havnt had anything solid on that myself). It sounds very much like they are planning Sunset Blvd for a Phase 2 opening.

The only thing that is bugging me about the new park, is nothing is new there. they are all copies of WDW attractions. Most Disney fans in Europe have been to WDW, so that have already seen most of the attractions.

markymark

Can you see that happening or do you think they will always go with the "safe" option of tried and tested attractions.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by wdwmagic
The only thing that is bugging me about the new park, is nothing is new there. they are all copies of WDW attractions. Most Disney fans in Europe have been to WDW, so that have already seen most of the attractions.

If Disney keeps it up, there end up having 1 park. You go to one, you see them all.

Richy_roo

New Attractions

We need to TOT badly to save us UK people having to make the 4,500 mile pilgrimage to ride the TOT each year.

Whats this about an armageddeon attraction? is this a new 'kinda' attraction. or just a walkthru?

markymark

Originally posted by wdwmagic
Armageddon is a special effects walk thru - like Twister.

Only better hopefully!!!

I agree with Richy, it'll be nice to only have to travel for 1 or 2 hours to get to ToT and RnR. Still wont stop me going to wdw though!

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Fantasmic! is a fabulous show and deserves to be in every single Disney theme park (Come on Tokyo Disneyland!!).

I wonder if it will be different from the original like the Disney-MGM Studios one was slightly.

Attachments

• mickey45a[1].gif
    mickey45a[1].gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 222

Dutchdlpfreak

Are you sure you are not confused with the Tokyo Disneyland parade Fantillusion? Cause that one IS coming to DLP but this is the first time I heard that Fantasmic is coming. And it seems so not obvious. First of all they have to build a theater because there isn't one now. They are working on the Tower of Terror now, so that takes a lot of money. I don't think they immediatly trow in another show if they have to wait and see what the other shows will do. I really hope it IS true and that Fantasmic IS coming to Europe, but it seems a bit to untrue to me, although it is stated on this website. But I haven't seen it on other Disney websites. So again, I really hope it is true, but I doubt it with the greatest doubt.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Tokyo Disneyland is currenly the only Disney theme park (DL, WDW, DLP, TDL) not to have a Fantasmic! by Late 2002. I don't know if Hong-Kong Disneyland will get one or not but it would be nice.

RogueHabit

Re: New Attractions

Originally posted by Richy_roo
We need to TOT badly to save us UK people having to make the 4,500 mile pilgrimage to ride the TOT each year.

Whats this about an armageddeon attraction? is this a new 'kinda' attraction. or just a walkthru?
Amen to that one. ToT AND Fantasmic at Paris would be awesome!

£50.00 on the train sure beats £550.00 on the plane!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom