Fantasmic changes?

Chef Kronk

Original Poster
I just got back from a wonderful trip at WDW, but when I saw Fantasmic a few days ago, I noticed a couple changes. I wasn't sure if this was a one time only thing, but John Smith did not swing across on the rope. The float with Snow White and the Prince on the water was also missing. They did play the Someday My Prince Will Come song, but it was a bit odd without the 3rd float.

Anybody know if this is new or if this was likely just a rare occurrence? Thanks!

HoldenC

I just got back from a wonderful trip at WDW, but when I saw Fantasmic a few days ago, I noticed a couple changes. I wasn't sure if this was a one time only thing, but John Smith did not swing across on the rope. The float with Snow White and the Prince on the water was also missing. They did play the Someday My Prince Will Come song, but it was a bit odd without the 3rd float.

Anybody know if this is new or if this was likely just a rare occurrence? Thanks!
We've had some nasty storms in the area the last few nights. These missing elements could have something to do with that. I know I've seen the show after a storm with lots of things not working or missing entirely.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom