Fandom Wiki site for Disney animated films

mharrington

Original Poster
Is there a special Fandom site for just Disney animated films? I don't mean the Disney Wiki site in general, I mean just Disney animated films in particular (i.e., no Pixar or anything else). I've tried to do a Google search on this, but I found nothing except the Disney Wiki site.

Here's what happened: as a hobby, I've been gathering posters for the galleries of these movies, starting with "Snow White". I've been carefully organizing the posters by country whenever possible. More recently, however, an administrator of the site removed the careful labeling of the countries and put the posters all into one big long section of the article, on the grounds that it was becoming over-organized. I protested, asking if they could at least put the names of the countries on the posters, but the administrator not only refused, but also announced the discussion was ended and erased the conversation. Now I have no place else to put those posters that I had so carefully put up.

That's why I was wondering if there was a special Wiki site just for Disney animated films. There's a special site for Disney parks, as well as several for individual films, but none for the Disney animated films as a whole.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom