Fanatics in the News!

I saw that guy in our local paper in PA about 2 years ago. It was a front page story about his 6th honeymoon at Disney. OUCH! They must have been pretty painful!

Does Disney hire people with visible tattoos? Never noticed, just curious.

Disney_Belle

MiRi said:
I've seen the Disney tattoo guy at the Adventurer's Club @ PI.

yep I saw him too while I was waiting for the Share a Dream Come True parade. he had on this white loose tank top and all these people were lookin at him funny because of his tattoos some recognized him right away.

David

A guy at our office brought that article and left it on my desk. Like it something wrong with them/us. Some people......

Nut4Disney

I met the Disney tattoo guy while watching Off Kilter in March. I tried talking to him but he was an absolutely Jack&ss in my opinion.

wannabeBelle

David said:
A guy at our office brought that article and left it on my desk. Like it something wrong with them/us. Some people......
Yeah really......Well it is kinda sad in my opinion that those people dont have a place where they can just be happy, not stressed, not angry, not rushed, just HAPPY. Then again, if Disney cant do it for ya, it probably cant be done at all!!!! Belle

Lauriebar

Thanks for the article.

I think that it is great that these people decided to do what makes them happiest. That is a great way to live your life.

999Ghosts

Very Special Disney Guest Comes to Dallas NFFC

First if any WDWMAGIC Members are in the Dallas/Fort Worth then please read this!!! Dallas/Fort Worth TX does have A CHAPTER OF THE NFFC. If you do not know what the NFFC is, it is THE OFFICIAL CLUB FOR DISNEYANA ENTHUSIASTS. This month we have a great Disney Guest, George-The-Disney-Tattoo-Guy. If you have never seen him in Parks, TV, Magazines etc, he has over 1,800 Disney Tattoos and is one of the coolest, nicest guy you will meet. This is your chance to sit down and meet him! He is also a Professional Magician and will be performing his Magic Act. Afterwards George will talk about Disney and his tattoos. Contact me if you want to come see what THE DALLAS/FORT WORTH NFFC is all about...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom