FANATICISM caught on iPhone

SanFrancisco

Original Poster
I was walking home today in San Francisco and spotted the below car. I was so excited to see it! I had to stop and snap a few pictures to share with you guys. I don't know who's car it is, but perhaps they're on the boards here? Who knows?

Anyhow, I leave for WDW in two weeks and this just got me super psyched:

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

Raychul

I live in San Francisco too :wave: so now I am going to keep my eye out for it! That's such a cute idea! :)

Have fun on your trip in 2 weeks...mine is in 3 more weeks so I will be following right behind ya! :sohappy:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I'm far from a fan of airbrushing cars and I'm impressed, so for that to impress me, it's amazing.

Where in the city did you see it... I make semi-regular trips back and I am gonna keep a lookout.

SanFrancisco

Original Poster
I'm far from a fan of airbrushing cars and I'm impressed, so for that to impress me, it's amazing.

Where in the city did you see it... I make semi-regular trips back and I am gonna keep a lookout.

I spotted the car on Duboce right near the park, between Sanchez and Church. I actually think the driver must live nearby. Keep an eye out for it!

I'd love to know who the queen is that drives it.

SanFrancisco

Original Poster
That's amazing! The image kind of resembles your avatar.

Exactly! Which is why it stopped me dead in my tracks. I kinda felt like I was looking at MY car and that at any moment someone was going to run out with a bunch of balloons and yell "surprise! you've won this custom designed mini-cooper made just for you!" :ROFLOL:

So, I stood around staring at it before finally pulling out my phone and taking pics (waiting for my surprise which never came). :(

Oh well, I just like knowing that someone in my neighborhood is just as into her as I am.

bgraham34

Thats so funny, one of coworkers was in San Fran last month and saw that car. He told me about it and now I got to see a pic. Thats great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom