famous people....

twilightgirl

Original Poster
has anyone ever thought they saw someone famous just trying to blend in with the crowds??? I swear that I saw Kenny Rogers in the pool at the Yacht club a few years ago.!!
I kept swiming near by but couldnt get up the nerve to ask...:cool:

Erika

No way!! I saw Kenny Rogers once too! Not at Disney, though. My mom and I passed up his tour bus on the way to my Grandma's. I had no idea who he was at the time-- I was pretty little. But my mom told me to wave, and he waved back.

That Kenny sure gets around...

doombuggie

Malcom jmal warner{Theo from cosby show]
( on castaway creek)

And Petite and Jeff Nelson (Yankees pitchers)(in the Magic Kingdom)

and that is about it.

-B

starsky

I saw Danny Kaye filming at EPCOT in October '82.

And one that will be lost on those ouitside the UK - we sat talking to Kevin from Coronation Street in Blizzard Beach and saw him again at Downtown Disney. He must have thought we were stalking him. His wife also played the reasonably attractive young nurse in Children's Ward. I also saw Ian Beale from Eastenders dragging his kids through Belz.

Also saw Mickey Mouse once, but a load of kids had recognised him.

markymark

I saw Frano Botica when I stayed at Dixie Landings in 1995 :sohappy:

(Now.....does anyone actually know who I am talking about?)

bearboysnc

I saw Marie Osmond at DL, during her taping of the Childrens Miracle Network. (She's not very nice off camera)

I saw Pat Boone wandering around the MK.

I have better luck at airports...

I bumped into Dave Mathews in an airport once though.... literally, and Stevie Nicks.

disney_nutter

another one for the uk ones i say andy grey the sports bloke from sky at river country in 1998.
here another one i also meet gabby logon i think she changed to york now last year on the rock and rollercoaster she was in the same car as me.

Tot Fan

Orlando!

I saw someone famous in Orlando. We were driving to the airport because our trip was over with. So we stopped at Hooters (restuarant) and belive it or not, Nick Carter from the BBS was there. It was pretty exciting.:)

christopher

My girlfriend and I were getting in line for Buzz Lightyear our first night of our trip and the cast member at the entrance told us that Eminem, Jay-Z, Sisqo, and Dr. Dre just got on the a few minutes before us. We were going to wait by the exit to see them but we figured we would see them somewhere else since it was an E-night,we nver did though. Then the next day we were at mgm and a cast member came up to us and told us that Nsync were recording or something there and if we went on the backstage tour we would see them. But we didnt really care so we never went on but then later I overheard some guy say how he saw them on the tour. I never heard a grown man talk so excitedly about Nsync. :lol:

NowInc

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6458&highlight=celebrities

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5006&highlight=celebrities

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=471&highlight=celebrities

These are three of the more recent threads on celebrity spottings in the parks. Doing a quick search for a thread helps keep repeat threads down.

Beat me to it..hehe...

I hope you guys dont see it as being "rude" or "mean" when we make requests such as "Please search for these type of threads before posting"...its just that this particular topic has been done OVER 3 times....we are just trying to keep the "clutter" down...

disneyfan123

orlando and famous people

We were in Seaworld in 1997 and my dad was convinced that he saw Paul Gascoigne (famous but hardly worth mentioning... what a cry baby?!) in the Shamu Theatre. I thought he was kidding but sure enough we spotted him later that day at Typhoon Lagoon.

*only 64 days to go*

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Erika

Originally posted by NowInc

Beat me to it..hehe...

I hope you guys dont see it as being "rude" or "mean" when we make requests such as "Please search for these type of threads before posting"...its just that this particular topic has been done OVER 3 times....we are just trying to keep the "clutter" down...

Yeah, sure, you're just a big meanie ;)

raven

Rode ToT and other attractions with Justin Berfield a few years back with him, his brother and his mom. They were there on vacation and he didn't think anyone knew who he was. This was way before airing of Malcome In The Middle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom