Family & Friends list - MDE

dave&di

Original Poster
I’m trying to add myself to my OH’s account, when pressing “accept invitation” it says “we’re having trouble finalising you’re request”. I've tried this several times over a number of days. What am I doing wrong?🙄

nickys

Premium Member
I’m trying to add myself to my OH’s account, when pressing “accept invitation” it says “we’re having trouble finalising you’re request”. I've tried this several times over a number of days. What am I doing wrong?🙄
Have you tried both the app and website?

Sometimes only one works - mostly on days ending in a “y”.😉

Rob562

Are you accepting the request within your MDE account? Or following the link in the invite email? Whichever you're doing, give the other a try. I vaguely seem to recall having a similar issue a few years ago.

-Rob

dave&di

Original Poster
Are you accepting the request within your MDE account? Or following the link in the invite email? Whichever you're doing, give the other a try. I vaguely seem to recall having a similar issue a few years ago.

-Rob
There hasn’t been an email. 🙄 Thanks for your help, might cancel and try starting again!

Rob562

There hasn’t been an email. 🙄 Thanks for your help, might cancel and try starting again!

Random thought.

So let's say Person A and Person B each created their account. A added B and sent them an invite by filling in their email address.
Before that point, did B list A on their own account as a managed-by-them profile? If yes, the incoming request from A would create a second version of them on B's account, and if the name is the same maybe the MDE system is getting confused?

-Rob

Chi84

Premium Member
Your best bet is to call. I've had more issues over the years with MDE than I can count. Currently, they've disappeared my son (from the entire family's friends and family lists) even though we have a DVC reservation in May that includes him and he’s been on MDE for years. I doubt it’s anything you’re doing wrong.

dave&di

Original Poster
I’ve cancelled the invitation request, I am still listed under Family & Friends it just says ‘plans managed by me’ (OH) so I’m guessing this is ok?! 🙄.

dave&di

Original Poster
Your best bet is to call. I've had more issues over the years with MDE than I can count. Currently, they've disappeared my son (from the entire family's friends and family lists) even though we have a DVC reservation in May that includes him and he’s been on MDE for years. I doubt it’s anything you’re doing wrong.
That’s a plan, I have 2 years to figure this out! 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom