Family Dissapearing???

stevehousse

Original Poster
So when I logged into my disney experience today, I wnt to check my bands status and it said they were being customized and shipped. When I scrolled down, only me and my son appeared with no magic bands by our names. My wife and younger son were not even there?!?

Now when I went to go check my family and friends page, my wife and younger son appeared, but me and the older boy were gone on this page?!? I am so confused. I hope it's just some computer glitch, but I am afraid something will happen with our bands! Anyone else come across this recently?

stevehousse

Original Poster
Well I woke up this morning and had the email that my magic bands have shipped! I checked the tracking number and they are arriving today! They shipped yesterday overnight and are out for delivery! Hope everything is ok! I will let everyone know!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I'm having issues with MDX too. Our bands are fine(so far) but my FP+ choices keep disappearing and reappearing on the site. Some time only a few per day are there.

stevehousse

Original Poster
Bands came today! All 4 are there! Sweet! Now since I have these bands do I have to go and link them to my MDE?

docdebbi

You don't want to know how often that has happened to me. The computer kept moving people around on my reservations and so magic bands would appear and disappear. So would fastpasses. I have now spent over twenty hours on The phone with IT over the course of two weeks. Still not straightened , I now have 26 yes count them 26 magic bands. Every time the computer moves/changes a reservation it automatically generates new bands- per IT. I want to blow my brains out!
Can't wait until I actually have to try and use this system when we get there!
Senior IT rep says she's never seen anything like it, it's probably because I have four reservations in several people's names all under my account. We are all one group so I booked all the rooms. What a mess

stevehousse

Original Poster
Ya now everyone shows everywhere except my wife! I will wait till we get a little closer, like 2 weeks out before I call if its still is not straightened out by then...

disneygirl1024

My son disappeared off my account and we leave in 6 days :banghead: I had already done my FP+ times and when he went to do it on his account it wouldn't let him. IDK :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom