Family dinner - any suggestions??

JF4300

Original Poster
I would like to host a family dinner during our trip to WDW in November. We have 8 adults and 10 kids (ages 4-16).

Where do you think would be a fun place for all? Will Disney make any special arrangements for 18 people?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Nemo14

The Biergarten in Germany is a fun time for all ages, as is the Hoop-Dee-Do Revue at Fort Wilderness. If you want a character meal, try the Liberty Tree Tavern in the Magic Kingdom. Any of these require reservations, so with a group the size of yours, the earlier you reserve, the more likely you'll be to get what you want. Have a wonderful time!

tigsmom

I'm going to go with the Hoop Dee Do Review in Fort Wilderness. We had our family meal there (9 of us - 4 adults and 5 kids ages 3 thru 13). They put us on the main floor at a big table. You will have to make reservations ahead of time and unless policy has changed, pay ahead of time too.

You could try Chef Mickey's or one of the other buffets. Its a great way to make sure there is something for everyone. If you haven't already checked out the menu section here or on allearsnet you should do so. :wave:

MKCP 1985

'Ohana and Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Polynesian and Wilderness Lodge, respectively are great family dining experiences for all ages. Both should be able to accomodate your party, but as for special recognition - all I can say is that they make everyone feel special.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom