Fall Series Premiere Dates

careship

Original Poster
What follows are the fall series premiere dates for all new, and returning, ABC series (in chronological order of premieres):

-The Benefactor: Monday, Sept. 13, 8 p.m. ET - premiere
-Monday Night Football: Sept. 13, 9 p.m. ET - season premiere
-My Wife and Kids: Tuesday, Sept. 21, 8 p.m. ET - season premiere
-George Lopez: Tuesday, Sept. 21, 8:30 p.m. ET - season premiere
-According To Jim: Tuesday, Sept. 21, 9 p.m. ET - season premiere
-Rodney: Tuesday, Sept. 21, 9:30 p.m. - premiere
-NYPD Blue: Tuesday, Sept. 21, 10 p.m. ET - season premiere
-Lost: Wednesday, Sept. 22, 8 p.m. ET - premiere
-The Bachelor: Wednesday, Sept. 22, 9 p.m. ET - season premiere (two hours)
-Extreme Makeover: Thursday, Sept. 23, 8 p.m. ET - season premiere
-life as we know it: Thursday, Sept. 23, 9 p.m. ET - premiere
-8 Simple Rules: Friday, Sept. 24, 8 p.m. ET - season premiere
-Complete Savages: Friday, Sept. 24, 8:30 p.m. ET - premiere
-Hope & Faith: Friday, Sept. 24, 9 p.m. ET - season premiere
-Less Than Perfect: Friday, Sept. 24, 9:30 p.m. ET - season premiere
-Wonderful World Of Disney: Saturday, Sept. 25, 8 p.m. ET - season premiere
-America's Funniest Home Videos: Sunday, Sept. 26, 7 p.m. ET - season premiere
-Extreme Makeover: Home Edition: Sunday, Sept. 26, 8 p.m. ET - season premiere
-Desperate Housewives: Sunday, Sept. 26, 9 p.m. ET - premiere
-Boston Legal: Sunday, Sept. 26, 10 p.m. ET - premiere
-Wife Swap: Wednesday, Sept. 29, 10 p.m. ET - premiere

careship

Original Poster
OMG I hadn't even noticed that....

Going right now to look at the schedule and see if I missed them or what. :hammer:

EDIT here's what it says about Alias....

"The next episode of Alias has not yet been scheduled. Please check back later."

When I tried to look up Fleet Street, it gave me nothing then when I tried fleet it gave me Boston Legal.

MagicalMonorail

You think Boston Legal is the new name for Fleet Street? For those who do not know, Fleet Street is a spinoff of The Practice. It takes place in Boston so it makes sense.

careship

Original Poster
I ooked it up to be sure. Boston Legal is the spinoff from The Practice so I would assume it is what was going to be called Fleet Street.

stitch rocks

MagicalMonorail said:
Where's Alias and Fleet Street?[/QUOTE

alias is comming back in january

edit:

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) The good news: "Alias" will air entirely without repeats next season.
The bad news: It won't premiere until January.

ABC announced Tuesday (May 18) that the fourth season of its cult-hit spy series is being held back until midseason as way to solve the on-this-week, off-the-next-two-weeks scheduling that has plagued the show. The network will also air "NYPD Blue" consecutively beginning in the fall, meaning its season will end earlier than normal

New drama "Desperate Housewives" will fill "Alias'" 9 p.m. ET Sunday slot in the fall. "Blue" will be replaced by "Blind Justice," a new cop show from Steven Bochco, in the spring.
The no-rerun strategy has worked for numerous cable series, from "The Sopranos" to "The Shield." ABC has used it with "Blue" in past seasons as well, holding the show back until January in 2000 and '01.

Stephen McPherson, ABC's president of primetime entertainment, says "Blue" has "hit an incredible stride" going into its 12th and final season, and the network wants to give it a strong send-off by airing only original episodes.

With "Alias," McPherson -- the former head of Touchstone TV, which produces the series -- says the show's location-heavy shooting schedule made it difficult to deliver a large number of consecutive episodes. Delaying the show will help solve that problem. Viewers won't have to worry as much about repeats and pre-emptions either

"I felt like it made a lot of sense to come on in January and run consecutive episodes without repeats from start to finish of the season, and to really get some momentum," McPherson says.

McPherson also says "Alias" creator J.J. Abrams came to him at the end of this season and said he wanted to "get back to some of the stuff that first inspired [Abrams] about the show."

"I think he saw ['Alias' star Jennifer Garner] in '13 Going on 30,' and there was such joy and happiness in her face," McPherson says. "I think we really want to get some of that infused back into the show, and we want to have a good running start to be able to do that."

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,271|88250|1|,00.html

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom