Fall Foliage in Canada , USA, or Wherever :)

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
My wife and I always set aside one Saturday every October to see National Parks or destinations that are great for Fall Foliage.
www.visitbushkillfalls.com (Bushkill Falls in PA is just one example)
Since we live in NJ we see destinations here in our own state, and in PA, and in NY
What are the good spots for Fall Foliage in Canada? How about in America's West Coast? Hey, why am I limiting it? Tell us about anywhere you want to!
So many of you post images on your favorite threads all the time.
I (and I'm sure others as well) would enjoy seeing photos from anyone if this upcoming season you capture some natural beauty with your cameras or phones....share it here on this thread ;)

Last edited:

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
2 summers ago we visited Ottawa / Ontario
After a brief effort to find out when colors are at their best in Ottawa, the answer seems to be approx. the 1st week of October.
That's not so far way.:eek:

Nemo14

We live in New England and usually try to do a trip through Western Massachusetts or Vermont every fall. I'm just not ready for it yet this year.

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
Thanks for posting Nemo14
I admit it.....I should have waited on this thread. I wrongly guessed that Canada might start their fall foliage season by 9/23 or so.
As I stated before, Ottawa is more like Oct. 1 - 10th.
Oh well, when the time is right, this thread can come to life! :D

Figgy1

Premium Member
I'm not a fan of cooling weather but the route 81 drive from W Va. into SC is beautiful if you can time it just right. My 2nd choice would be up by Lake Erie, I went to a wedding up there way back when, when the leaves were at their height of color and it was spectacular.

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
Just a few more days 'til I'm scheduled to take my wife and daughter to Watkins Glen NY for Fall foliage......planning to go on Sat. 10/14
#1 I hope my timing is correct re. the colors
#2 I hope it is dry weather

Last edited:

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
3 more days 'til our fall foliage trip on 10/14/17.
I can almost feel the excitement and anticipation building here on the Chit Chat forum. :rolleyes:
smile......
....................enjoy this maybe....

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom