Fall Break Trip

We just got back from our trip (October 13-16). We had tons of fun, only a few problems...so here it goes:

Day 1 - Wednesday, October 12, 2005
We left Charlotte around 3 o'clock in the afternoon. We drove to Orlando and just happened to wander up on the Double Tree Guest suites at Downtown Disney. I never knew an entrance to WDW was right there. We checked-in and *luckily* they had a room.

Day 2 - Thursday, October 13, 2005
Disney-MGM Studios, Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
We checked in at Animal Kingdom Lodge, looked around the shop, and headed over to MGM. We were all hungry, so my sister and I picked up food at Toy Story Pizza Planet, and met my parents at the ABC Commissary. Many adults wearing clothes they shouldn't wear. Very gross.

After we ate, we did The Great Movie Ride. They were filming a commercial for ESPN: The Weekend in front of the hat. Line for GMR was about 25 minutes. Our host was terrible. The cowboy was lousy. Very disappointing.

We went to a family favorite - MuppetVision 3D. Walk-on. It began to cloud up once we left MuppetVision. We headed over to Lights, Motors, Action to find Big City Street PACKED because a show just let out. We ended up not getting to see LMA. I had no idea that there were show times: I thought they had continuous showings...oh well. We walked through One Man's Dream. Very nice.

We made our way back to Tower of Terror, and the skies opened up. 13 minute wait. My sister and I were waiting in the covered part of the line when this rude woman with an umbrella was like "can you guys move up?" I was like "it's raining five feet in front of me." She acted like she hadn't noticed. Anyway - we rode TOT, then left MGM. By the way, BEWARE of the new WDW Gift Cards! I got one early in the morning, and the cast member didn't want to give me a receipt. Good thing I got one because when I tried to use it at TOT, they told me it was inactive. Big deal trying to get it to work.

More later...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom