Fall Annual Passholder discounts are out

docdebbi

I noticed them this morning on the disney website passholder area. I am not sure when they came out. But I just got off the phone and managed to save $800 at AKL Villas for 3 nights stay, so they had to be recent.
As expected, there was no availability at any of the Epcot resorts during my stay due to the Food and Wine Festival at the time. (October 3 to 11)
But there was a decent availability at other resorts and other times according to the CM. So if you have been waiting for them, they are here. But as always, call quick, they go quickly.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Thanks for the info! I called and actually the Late Fall Room Only Public offer I had (changed to this a few weeks ago) already for my added 3 nights to our regular DVC stay was cheaper than the Late Fall Passholder discount by about $200 bucks so I personally got a better deal with the public one at AKV in a 1 bedroom villa. :)

Upvote 0

docdebbi

Original Poster
Doesn't even come close to what I already got booking bounce-back.

yeah, last year I booked bounce back and it was a better deal. but wasn't able to this year. so this is better than nothing.
interestingly, i tried for general public discount for the same room when it came out a few weeks ago and it wasn't available, but for this one today it was.
don't know if different rooms included this time, or i got lucky and someone canceled. but i'll take it.

Upvote 0

ratherbeinwdw

I am thankful for people who let us know these offers. I hadn't checked, so I didn't know they were out yet.
I called and saved 108.00 at the Beach Club for two nights. There isn't a AP discount at the Poly, so that stayed the same. I would just as well get all the nights at the Beach Club and save lots of money, but my daughter has always wanted to stay at the Poly. Since it's only the two of us this time, we can stay in a one bathroom unit making Poly a choice for us.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom